+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

Eh, I think she wears too much makeup. I think I associate girls who preen on a daily basis to have issues (for instance Nichole from Back to NY talked about taking 2-3 showers a day cause when she was a kid she was labeled the smelly one) and I would like to see them confront and then work through those issues.

I don't understand why all these people who go on reality shows complain about editing. Hello? That's what they do. Just admit that you wanted to be on TV

Has anyone else read Norman's review of the first episode of The Gauntlet? Apparently, that seemingly safe mission of treading water almost killed a few people since the water was cold and people were dealing with hypothermia. He tells the whole story on his website NormanKorpi.com. Pretty interesting stuff and it stinks that MTV never shows this kind of thing.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    "Eh, I think she wears too much makeup. I think I associate girls who preen on a daily basis to have issues "

Dude...I make a living off of those issues...lighten up..haha
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

oops...almost forgot why I came here...

How hot is Nathan from Seattle looking lately? I almost fell off of my chair...damn!
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    oops...almost forgot why I came here...

How hot is Nathan from Seattle looking lately? I almost fell off of my chair...damn!
    I noticed that he's looking thinner...plus did they mention if he is still with the girl he was dating when he was on the show?
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

I only watched a few episodes of the Seattle show...I really haven't watched much since Boston so go figure...

I didn't hear anything about a girlfriend...

I feel bad for David, but he really should have taken the time between BOTS and The Gauntlet to learn to swim. Obviously, MTV is going to want to show them in their swimwear so even the cold weather of Colorado wasn't going to prevent any water missions. Not to mention swimming is a good skill to have, even if you don't do it recreationally or for exercise because you never know what could happen.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    I noticed that he's looking thinner...plus did they mention if he is still with the girl he was dating when he was on the show?
    Nathan is HOT. On one of the reunion shows he said he broke up with Stephanie (his girlfriend on the show).

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    Nathan is HOT. On one of the reunion shows he said he broke up with Stephanie (his girlfriend on the show).
    I notice that no one ever seems to stay with the person their dating when they appear on the show, it's weird. This challenge seems like it's going to have alot of drama, which I love. I'm rooting for Coral and gang, I just love how outspoken she is
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

I hope Coral kicks Trishelle's ass..

+ Reply to Thread