+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I don't remember hearing any virgin questions...
    I hope Rachel and Veronica go pretty quick...they get on my nerves so bad..
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

and hopefully they take katie with them.

Last nights "special" Real World episode

Well, not that I liked Ace much anyway, but it was very strange to see him suddenly so HAPPY and PERKY after hearing news that America was going to war with Iraq. All the other roommates at least had humble, saddened emotions about the whole thing. But Ace, who had been down in the dumps to begin with suddenly gets giddy over the fact that many Americans and Iraqi's are going to die. I think that was the only "positive" confessional he's made so far. Is it just me, or was his reaction a little weird?

By the way, I thought CT had the best, most honest reaction. One of genuine concern, sadness, and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    Terena79 Would you believe Elka and her "fiance" were actually married? I saw a link to Clark County once and it showed her marriage license where she married Walter. They've since split up. Interesting, huh? I would safely say that she's not the big "V" anymore.
    Oh, wow. I hadn't heard that. Thanks for the info.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I don't know what playground Matt was socialized in but who goes around talking about their virginity right after meeting them?

I think the girls started it, though, by discussing who they'd hook up with.
    Last edited by Terena79; 10-01-2003 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    Well, not that I liked Ace much anyway, but it was very strange to see him suddenly so HAPPY and PERKY after hearing news that America was going to war with Iraq. All the other roommates at least had humble, saddened emotions about the whole thing. But Ace, who had been down in the dumps to begin with suddenly gets giddy over the fact that many Americans and Iraqi's are going to die. I think that was the only "positive" confessional he's made so far. Is it just me, or was his reaction a little weird?

By the way, I thought CT had the best, most honest reaction. One of genuine concern, sadness, and fear.
    true bolwpert. There are only two things in this world that Ace loves: America and Walmart.

true bolwpert. There are only two things in this world that Ace loves: America and Walmart.
    You're right. I just get so angry (actually jealous) thinking about these kids living in Paris, traveling through Europe, and not enjoying it to the fullest extent! I mean, they can hang out in bars and clubs in America just as easily. At least some of them are taking advantage of the shopping.

Ace will probably be content to live the rest of his life in Georgia (next to a Walmart). Oh well.

I guess Leah's afterglow won't last long as the other girls attack her bad behavior. OOOH i can't wait.
    Say what you want about Leah, but her hair is AWESOME! She even has a page on her website dedicated to it. I think MTV is editing Leah to look worse than she really is most of the time.

And ohiomobprincess, Ace is cute but he's too much of a whiner, and way too needy.
    Unfortunately those are the types of guys I'm most attracted to, I have that WAY too nurturing personality.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    Say what you want about Leah, but her hair is AWESOME! She even has a page on her website dedicated to it. I think MTV is editing Leah to look worse than she really is most of the time.

Her hair is nice, but it's her skin that's so amazing. She's always glowing. She always has perfectly done makeup. The other girls, although beautiful in their own right, look so dull next to her. And I'm not even a Leah fan.

+ Reply to Thread