+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 401

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

  1. #101
    need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    you know and I know...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    122
    I don't remember hearing any virgin questions...
    I hope Rachel and Veronica go pretty quick...they get on my nerves so bad..
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

  2. #102
    FORT Regular moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    107
    and hopefully they take katie with them.

  3. #103
    FORT Regular bwolpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    121

    Last nights "special" Real World episode

    Well, not that I liked Ace much anyway, but it was very strange to see him suddenly so HAPPY and PERKY after hearing news that America was going to war with Iraq. All the other roommates at least had humble, saddened emotions about the whole thing. But Ace, who had been down in the dumps to begin with suddenly gets giddy over the fact that many Americans and Iraqi's are going to die. I think that was the only "positive" confessional he's made so far. Is it just me, or was his reaction a little weird?

    By the way, I thought CT had the best, most honest reaction. One of genuine concern, sadness, and fear.

  4. #104
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    Terena79 Would you believe Elka and her "fiance" were actually married? I saw a link to Clark County once and it showed her marriage license where she married Walter. They've since split up. Interesting, huh? I would safely say that she's not the big "V" anymore.
    Oh, wow. I hadn't heard that. Thanks for the info.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  5. #105
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I don't know what playground Matt was socialized in but who goes around talking about their virginity right after meeting them?

    I think the girls started it, though, by discussing who they'd hook up with.
    Last edited by Terena79; 10-01-2003 at 01:55 PM.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  6. #106
    FORT Regular moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by bwolpert
    Well, not that I liked Ace much anyway, but it was very strange to see him suddenly so HAPPY and PERKY after hearing news that America was going to war with Iraq. All the other roommates at least had humble, saddened emotions about the whole thing. But Ace, who had been down in the dumps to begin with suddenly gets giddy over the fact that many Americans and Iraqi's are going to die. I think that was the only "positive" confessional he's made so far. Is it just me, or was his reaction a little weird?

    By the way, I thought CT had the best, most honest reaction. One of genuine concern, sadness, and fear.
    true bolwpert. There are only two things in this world that Ace loves: America and Walmart.

  7. #107
    FORT Regular bwolpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    true bolwpert. There are only two things in this world that Ace loves: America and Walmart.
    You're right. I just get so angry (actually jealous) thinking about these kids living in Paris, traveling through Europe, and not enjoying it to the fullest extent! I mean, they can hang out in bars and clubs in America just as easily. At least some of them are taking advantage of the shopping.

    Ace will probably be content to live the rest of his life in Georgia (next to a Walmart). Oh well.

  8. #108
    FORT Fan ohiomobprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I guess Leah's afterglow won't last long as the other girls attack her bad behavior. OOOH i can't wait.
    Say what you want about Leah, but her hair is AWESOME! She even has a page on her website dedicated to it. I think MTV is editing Leah to look worse than she really is most of the time.

  9. #109
    FORT Fan ohiomobprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by moody
    And ohiomobprincess, Ace is cute but he's too much of a whiner, and way too needy.
    Unfortunately those are the types of guys I'm most attracted to, I have that WAY too nurturing personality.

  10. #110
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    Say what you want about Leah, but her hair is AWESOME! She even has a page on her website dedicated to it. I think MTV is editing Leah to look worse than she really is most of the time.

    Her hair is nice, but it's her skin that's so amazing. She's always glowing. She always has perfectly done makeup. The other girls, although beautiful in their own right, look so dull next to her. And I'm not even a Leah fan.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.