+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules

Alright, cool!

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    I guess Leah's afterglow won't last long as the other girls attack her bad behavior. OOOH i can't wait.
    I think Leah is rude and thinks that her $#it does not stink. She is so rude to CT and all the others it drives me nuts.

she is rudest of all to CT yet that's who she goes to for comfort. this house is falling apart. maybe one of adam's rap songs or ace's cocktails will help unify the housemates.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    umm...anyone watching the rw/rr challenge?
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

saw it. don't have a computer at home so i post the following day. kinda boring for the first episode. but if they were scoring this episode i think i would have done well. i think i could do really well just having trishelle on my team. you get 20 points for 'hooking up'.

I think I like the challenges even more than Real World and Road Rules. They're more exciting, I guess.

Can someone who watched the first episode of The Gauntlet help me out with something? There was a part in the beginning where Matt, Coral, and Elka are talking and Matt brings up his virginity. I couldn't hear everything, but I thought I heard him ask Elka if she was still continuing on with that, or something to that effect. I don't think it showed her answer. I know she was living with her ex-fiance for a while, but has sweet little Elka ditched her plans to remain a virgin until marriage? That's the way it seemed, but I really couldn't hear everything.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Yeah, Las Vegas was by far the worst. The producers lost their touch when they started casting for "hot" rather than interesting.
    None of the cast members seemed to have any depth, dimension or intelligence.
    And Trishelle, a vacant-eyed supplicant, was little more than a Stepford Ho.
    I agree. I hated Real World Las Vegas. Now I'm all for hooking up with hot guys, but I like to know them for more than 2 days!! I see Trishelle and I yell "skank" in my head. I can't believe she's back on the RW/RR Challenge this season. I think the Paris season has been boring so far. The only reason I keep watching is to hear Ace speak. I'm a sucker for a guy with a southern accent!

Quote Originally Posted by moody
    saw it. don't have a computer at home so i post the following day. kinda boring for the first episode. but if they were scoring this episode i think i would have done well. i think i could do really well just having trishelle on my team. you get 20 points for 'hooking up'.
    I also have her on my team. I have a feeling no guys will vote her off for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    There was a part in the beginning where Matt, Coral, and Elka are talking and Matt brings up his virginity.
    I don't know what playground Matt was socialized in but who goes around talking about their virginity right after meeting them? The way he brings up the TeenLIfe Center in every sentence as if he's doing a commercial, his sermons on women with big breasts, I've had enough of preacher boy!

And ohiomobprincess, Ace is cute but he's too much of a whiner, and way too needy.

FORT Fanatic
    Terena79 Would you believe Elka and her "fiance" were actually married? I saw a link to Clark County once and it showed her marriage license where she married Walter. They've since split up. Interesting, huh? I would safely say that she's not the big "V" anymore.

+ Reply to Thread