+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Vendettas

Re: The Challenge: Vendettas

If the finale turns out to be based entirely on their social/political game, as opposed to being a physical/mental challenge, it would be balanced for male and female competitors, hence why I joked about it going to a tribal council of all the people already eliminated, plus it'd fit into the Vendettas theme.

Knowing them, though, they'll make them pair up, and whoever has the shortest time overall wins.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    If the finale turns out to be based entirely on their social/political game, as opposed to being a physical/mental challenge, it would be balanced for male and female competitors, hence why I joked about it going to a tribal council of all the people already eliminated, plus it'd fit into the Vendettas theme.

Knowing them, though, they'll make them pair up, and whoever has the shortest time overall wins.
    Such a joker,.
    No goat killers on my island.

I had fun with the premiere. Joss looks like he could be really good. Jemmye's kind of growing on me. Devin got in shape. Bananas looked like he was dying on the hill.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fanatic

Anyone else have trouble at times fully understanding the british accents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Anyone else have trouble at times fully understanding the british accents.
    So far no.

Do you have close caption? I use it a lot, the sound levels of some many programs are all over the place with the sound track drowning out the actors all the time that and many American actors mumble so badly I can't make out what they are saying.

Absolutely fabulous premiere.

Will not be surprised if Nicole and Rogan are back from a redemption house.

I haven't watched a Challenge in YEARS (it got too much about the hooks ups for a bit and I never went back) but figured I would jump into this one due to Victor. I'll stick with it!
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I thought Marie was simply awful telling Natalie that Cara Maria is a bully, a mean person, a bad person, she definitely wants to paint Cara Maria as a bully and that is not a description I have heard from anyone over the years. What I know about Cara Maria is that she has a lot of heart, puts everything into a physical challenge, sucks at the political part of the challenge, cannot make a strategic decision, all thought she has been working on that. She is a pretty up front person. OTOH if Marie had said Camilla is a bully, that is true as I have seen it.

FYI:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...thers-buttons/

EXCLUSIVE
    ‘The Challenge: Vendettas’ Cast Reveal How They Break Each Other Down in the House
    Get the hottest celebrity news directly to your phone. Download the Us Weekly App!

By Emily Longeretta January 2, 2018

Every contestant on The Challenge finds a different way to pull ahead. Some use their physical strength in challenges while others just push their enemies’ buttons.

“I grew up with two sisters and I spent my entire life perfecting the art of teasing them,” Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio says in Us Weekly’s exclusive behind-the-scenes video. “My dad, the wisest man I know, has always said, ‘You control people to the extent that you throw them out of control.’ So the more that I can get under someone’s skin, the more that I’m gonna be inside their head and have control of them. It’s part of the game … not only that, it’s fun.”

While Bananas just annoys people to get control, Nicole Zanatta uses a very different weapon: her mouth. “Johnny pulls a bunch of pranks. Me, I’m just going to mentally try to break you down. I’m just going to talk to you, talk to you, talk to you,” she explains.

Shane Landrum says he just makes others insecure in the house and Nicole Ramos admits she also uses talking to get control. Her method: spread “very good, hot, gossip” around the house. This may act as an advantage for Nicole — everyone likes to gossip about hookups and it seems there may be quite a few.

In the trailer, Brad Fiorenza has returned and is kissing Britni Thorton. Meanwhile, Cara Maria Sorbello is spotted kissing both Nicole Z. and Kyle Christie. Plus, this is Bananas’ first single challenge in five years and he appears to have his eye on Big Brother’s Natalie Negrotti. Us Weekly caught up with Natalie about joining the new show –and reuniting with her nemesis, Victor Arroyo.

The Most Tumultuous Relationships in Reality TV
    The Challenge: Vendettas premieres on MTV on Tuesday, January 2 at 9 p.m. ET.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I thought Marie was simply awful telling Natalie that Cara Maria is a bully, a mean person, a bad person, she definitely wants to paint Cara Maria as a bully and that is not a description I have heard from anyone over the years. What I know about Cara Maria is that she has a lot of heart, puts everything into a physical challenge, sucks at the political part of the challenge, cannot make a strategic decision, all thought she has been working on that. She is a pretty up front person. OTOH if Marie had said Camilla is a bully, that is true as I have seen it.
    Marie going around to all the newbie girls and tell them Cara Maria is a mean girl is totally a mean girl thing to do. She's basically trying to rally the troops against Cara before Cara can get rid of her in a daily or an elimination.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast