+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

lol riff raff made it look pretty difficult. He had been training with hulk hogan before and was really buff. I guess he took a step back from the weightlifting and steroids.

Watched a second time, the jumbo foosball was a good challenge the mini putt putt for the elimination not so much.

I thought that the girls picked the guy MVP and the guys picked the girl MVP or at least that looked like that is what they were doing before.

The girls were trying to decide between Wes and CT, Zach and Bananas were never mentioned. Also Wes did campaign before the game that he never got to captain so never won any money for his charity in the previous series Champs vs Pros. It looked as if the girls wanted to make sure everyone would have a chance to make some money for their charity. I luv it when Bananas gets upset when things do not go his way and it's everyone conspiring against him to back stab him. He then starts telling everyone that is exactly what happens regardless if it is true or not. He should get a job with the current administration he would fit right in.
    No goat killers on my island.

I'm fairly certain Riff-Raff threw the elimination, given he's been trying to go into elimination every since the first week, so it's pretty likely he's been trying to get eliminated so he can stop showing up and still collect his appearance fee. I'm about 90% certain nobody can be that bad at mini-golf.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I'm fairly certain Riff-Raff threw the elimination, given he's been trying to go into elimination every since the first week, so it's pretty likely he's been trying to get eliminated so he can stop showing up and still collect his appearance fee. I'm about 90% certain nobody can be that bad at mini-golf.
    snick snick

"Flag Poles and False Hopes" - December 26, 2017

Well this was episode 6 of an 8 episode series and it was a good challenge, a good elimination vote, and a good elimination challenge. I was shocked and surprised but Aneesa proved in this episode that she does have elimination chops, however she wonders why she can't get into a final. First of all no one wants to run a finale with her because girls you have no cardio/stamina. You have the politics, the friendships, you can win an elimination, but you can't run. You are not in shape. Lose about 30 to 40 pounds and work on your cardio seriously for a year. No one wants to carry you or team up with you in the finale in case you cost them at win and so they throw you into an elimination when needed.

The teams are even now, each having 6 team members. Champs have 4 guys and 2 girls and Stars have 2 guys and 4 girls.
    tinderbox and Lonnie like this.

Episode is worth watching 2 or 3 times it is what the challenge is all about a great challenge competition, snarky comments from the competitors about their team mates, a close competition, a betrayal at the elimination vote, folks angry with their supposed allies, a chance for the Champs to pick which of the Stars goes into elimination, and they deliberately mess with their line up, a great elimination. This is what the challenge should be every episode.

Watched again, epic battle between Annesa and Michelle.

The Champs gave Aneesa a choice and she chose Michelle. Michelle is smaller, was Aneesa hoping her size would crush Michelle? Overall great fight and both contestants should walk away with their heads held high.

I did wonder why Matt didn't vote for Michelle or Justina as there were 3 votes for Kim and 2 for Arianne, he would have saved face and credibility with his alliance.

Interesting that even the Champs don't have a high opinion of Arianne's physical prowess.

"Sink or Swim" - January 2, 2018

Fabulous episode, loved the challenge.

I liked what Bananas said in that he is not a good swimmer he stays calm during each obstacle and can do them quickly. AHA!

Michelle totally rocked it for the women. Emily and Tori both did well, as did Justina, and Kim. I give a lot of kudos to Ariane. She finished the challenge, and she was smart enough, gracious enough to take herself out of the pick for the finale because she wanted the Stars team to do well.

Of course they left us on a cliffhanger who will be the third partner it can be either gender. Josh and Michelle are flipping a coin to decide between Justina and Kim and Bananas and Emily are trying to decide between CT and who? CT does well on puzzles? This I did not know. Trouble is his cardio sucks OTOH Zack sucks at puzzles and is dumb as a brick. Bananas doesn't want Wes but will he end up as the third partner?

They're trying to decide between CT and Zach.

CT's really good with puzzles; he's always been one of the first finishers on puzzle-based challenges and eliminations, with the only exception being when Bananas beat him the once during Free Agents. If I remember correctly, I think he mentioned during Rivals II how he'd mess around with puzzles when he's waiting for food at a diner or something like that, so it's less he's a savant the way Bananas says it, and much more he's put in the work.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Episode is worth watching 2 or 3 times it is what the challenge is all about a great challenge competition, snarky comments from the competitors about their team mates, a close competition, a betrayal at the elimination vote, folks angry with their supposed allies, a chance for the Champs to pick which of the Stars goes into elimination, and they deliberately mess with their line up, a great elimination. This is what the challenge should be every episode.
    Watching 2 or 3 times? Thatís insane. One is good enough to get all the info you need.

+ Reply to Thread