+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

Re: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Romeo likes to talk about his college basketball championship... if he wasn't best friends with DeMar Derozen and had a father connected to the people in charge to the athletics department at USC (where he received a scholarship for basketball), he wouldn't even have been on the team.
    Did he bring his body guards into the game to intimidate the opposing team for daring to score on his team?
    No goat killers on my island.

Romeo likes to talk about his college basketball championship... if he wasn't best friends with DeMar Derozen and had a father connected to the people in charge to the athletics department at USC (where he received a scholarship for basketball), he wouldn't even have been on the team.
    I was thinking the same thing. He was Terrible...wasnt even a great high school player.

These stars are a bunch of drama queens. Just non stop diva.

FORT Fogey

Sarah didn't drop out per se; she refused to show unless they paid her as much as they paid Bananas.
    With the way MTV screwed her on Rivals 3 with that “twist”, she shouldn’t come back for anything less then the money Bananas stole from her.
    livin4reality and Bearcata like this.

Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    Imho, he wasn’t getting enough attention for not wanting interaction. Instead, his supposed wish was granted, lol. That made it necessary for him to start what he did.

CT’s $70million comment was hilarious. I only thought that TO was an entitled baby; had no idea that he was actually a broke entitled baby.
    This. That comment was absolutely hysterical....and in point. TO just showed what a big ass cry baby he’s always been.

Yep. Not sure what championship he is talking about. Maybe PAC12 championship? Didn’t google to see if the team won during his tenure there. But he sure as sh*t had zilch to do with winning anything at U$C. His ass wouldn’t have been there if his dad wasn’t Master P and his buddy was Derozan.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-09-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Taylor View Post
    This. That comment was absolutely hysterical....and in point. TO just showed what a big ass cry baby he’s always been.
    So does Riff Raff not showing up for the elimination also make him a big ass cry baby? Seriously, check your ego at the door this is for charity.
    No goat killers on my island.

For Riff Raff, I think it's less ego, and more he just wants to be done with the thing. He volunteered for the first elimination probably because he wanted to collect the appearance cheque and go home.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    So does Riff Raff not showing up for the elimination also make him a big ass cry baby? Seriously, check your ego at the door this is for charity.
    Ummmm sure? I was only commenting on TO but yeah I’ll agree it makes him look like a cry baby too. Sheesh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234