+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

Re: The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars

Devin is more Wes than Bananas; he's much less snarky and just a self-aware ass****.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 05-06-2018 at 08:45 AM.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Devin is more Wes than Bananas; he's much less snarky and just a self-aware ass****.
    It's that it seems he is doing it for show. Snark can be done very naturally, it just seems his timing is just off and it's very obvious he had to think a moment to come up with what he said and much seems very much against his personality.
    No goat killers on my island.

Well, it was funny to see Louise shake up the game by trading Tori for Ashley. I personally would have picked CT for my team.

She needed to maintain the number of women on her team (she and Tori were the only remaining ones) to avoid automatically being sent into elimination the next women's elimination day, and, with the exception of Drake, she has all the best male players on her team (Casper, Daniel/Boobie, Wes and Tony are way better than Shane, Devin or Jozea), so she can't really move Drake for CT because that would put her team in a tying position, with 4 Champs (Wes, CT, Tori & Tony) against 4 Stars (Louise, Casper, Daniel/Boobie, and Drake).

She should have taken Kailah, though, instead of Smashley; Kailah would be too dumb to understand what Louise is trying to do, and even though she'd definitely stay with the Champs, she's not physically stronger than Smashley, and has bricks for brains, which means she's an easier elimination target than Smashley for when they need to reduce the number of people on the Champs "team" going into what's going to be an eventual merge.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I think Ashley is an idiot for basically behaving like an idiot.

Louise is diabolically evil. Hoo Rah!

I watched again to pick up nuances I missed the first time. I did note that when Ashley was angry about being picked for the Blue Team and she walked off, she stated that she ran the Red Team. I think she is a bit delusional in thinking she controls anything. In fact I would not include her in many manipulations as she does not know how to keep her mouth shut. I would not want her to be a leader of anything if she reacts that way to anything. Can you imagine her being the ruler of a country. She wouldn't last long.

I would luv to see Louise on Survivor or Challenge or both or the Amazing Race. I would luv to see some of the Challenge alum on Survivor. I wonder how well they would do with out all the alcohol.

Oh, in regards to Aneesa. I am so sick of hearing her say she wants to make in to a finale. OK, she is a veteran. She does OK at the social game. She is iffy on the politics and the long game. She is a team player. She can win an elimination as she is bigger then the other challengers. She is never going to get into a finale or win one unless she gets in shape and she simply has not done so over the years so. Unless of course that is the character she is playing and leave it at that.

+ Reply to Thread