+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 30

Re: The Challenge: Season 30

Episode 3 - "Pride Before the Fall" - August 1, 2017

The Battle Royale - great challenge, I am thinking that this season may end up falling to the girls deciding who wins or not as it was so close.

Episode 4 - "Dirty Deeds" - August 8, 2017

Shows the team coming back from The Battle Royal, then Redemption House, looks as if they are starting to drink kinda early. Luv that Devin is talking strategy with Darrell and basically said that the girls in the Redemption House (Amanda, Latoya, Briana) were useless and that they need a strong player like Cara Maria or Camilla. Devin is looking to build an alliance of one strong male and one strong female.

Watching Jemmye, Marie, and Aneesa conspire to get rid of Kaileh and Jenna as they are a strong pair of friends and therefore a couple. Well won't people look at Jemmye/Marie/Aneesa and consider them an alliance?

Every time they show Jemmye her faces looks bloated like she is drunk? Just saying.

Luv'ed finally seeing Cara Maria's "not my fault he doesn't wear a condom" comment and how it related back to a drunk Tony. it was a tad scary as it looked for a sec as if Tony might attack Cara Maria. I luv'ed it when Cara Maria called out Tony at the vote. Tony is like a lot of guys on this show (Corey hint hint) who talk alot about good they are, look cute yet can't perform.

Can't wait to see how this Redemption House thing will be resolved next week.
    No goat killers on my island.

Watched this week's episode again and it holds up beautifully. Can't wait for next Tuesday and see how the Redemption House folks will be integrated back into the game, after all they started at 30 and think that 10 have been eliminated and 8 are coming back into the game. Simone and Shane are the only two cast members who have truly been eliminated at the point or asked to leave and not be replaced. While Ashley left on her own accord she was replaced by Briana.

It was interesting to note that in the opening scene of the Redemption House folks walking around Cartegena and bar hopping that Devin was talking strategy to Darrell and basically threw all the RH females under the bus as useless. I don't think Briana, LaToya, or Amanda will take that kindly when they finally watch that episode.

FORT Regular

My jaw dropped when Jemmye called out Jenna. I love Jenna, but that was epic! I am thoroughly enjoying this season.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt View Post
    My jaw dropped when Jemmye called out Jenna. I love Jenna, but that was epic! I am thoroughly enjoying this season.
    In one sense I can't blame a physically weak player trying to eliminate a physically strong play, it makes sense. The only problem with players like Aneesa and Jemmye if the do make it to the finale it will take days for them to finish if they are not medically evacuated. Not that it would be fun to see that as if you don't cross the finish line you don't get paid. If that happened I would be laughing so hard I wouldn't be able to get up off the floor.

I mean, let's not forget Devyn made it through the Free Agents final without being medically evacuated, and she might be literally one of the worst physical competitors ever on the show, so there's a chance Aneesa or Jemmye could conceivably finish a finale. They also increase their chances of being invited back for an appearance check if they cause more drama, and I imagine somebody like Aneesa gets about the same as Camilla for just showing up due to the number of seasons she's been on (14 without winning a finale for Aneesa), and rumor is Camilla's appearance fee is along the lines of 30k, so it's not like they're only playing for the grand prizes.
    tinderbox likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Season 30 Episode 5 - "Road to Redemption" - August 15, 2017

Yeah, Jenna made it back into the Challenge. Didn't really care which guy made it back in so little yeah to Tony.

It came across as if everyone was lying to Jenna's face ... yes that was you Marie and Jemmye.

Does everyone hate Kailah? If so why?

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I mean, let's not forget Devyn made it through the Free Agents final without being medically evacuated, and she might be literally one of the worst physical competitors ever on the show, so there's a chance Aneesa or Jemmye could conceivably finish a finale. They also increase their chances of being invited back for an appearance check if they cause more drama, and I imagine somebody like Aneesa gets about the same as Camilla for just showing up due to the number of seasons she's been on (14 without winning a finale for Aneesa), and rumor is Camilla's appearance fee is along the lines of 30k, so it's not like they're only playing for the grand prizes.
    True but she was crawling up the mountain and I did feel kinda sorry for the 1st and 2nd place finishers who had to wait over an hour in the freezing cold for her to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Does everyone hate Kailah? If so why?
    Apparently, she's kind of standoffish and only really hangs out with Jenna, while the girls in the Challenge house like to be catty, gossip and form little cliches.

Plus, she's been working out a lot since last season, so they're probably worried she's smoke them all.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Apparently, she's kind of standoffish and only really hangs out with Jenna, while the girls in the Challenge house like to be catty, gossip and form little cliches.

Plus, she's been working out a lot since last season, so they're probably worried she's smoke them all.
    That and maybe she is just easy to make a target, they normally pick someone and just send them in over and over and over again as long as it is not them.

FORT Newbie

I was bummed when Darrell touched the water first... He is one of my favorites... Damn you Tony, you are not even a good competitior (lost to Ammo).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast