+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 30

Re: The Challenge: Season 30

To be fair, fair's got nothing to do with it.
    Revenge is ice cream.

They aired the prequel tonight with a run down on all the cast. I of course do not want any of AYTO cast to win or be successful. Cory, Nelson and Amanda can leave first and take Aneesa with you and then let us enjoy the show.

Devin (AYTO) boasts of placing third with Cheyenne but the only reason he even placed is because the vets took him, he did not do it on his own merits. Then Devin boasts how Nelson placed second so of course an AYTO should take first place. The sense of entitlement of the AYTO's is overwhelming. Cory and Nelson are targeting Johnny Bananas, not a bad strategy but I think they underestimate the other vets and think they will be easy pickings once Bananas is gone. I hate that those idiot AYTO's put me in a position to defend Bananas. However season 30 looks to be good and we haven't had a really good season in a while.
    No goat killers on my island.

Just watched the "LAUNCH" show!
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Devin (AYTO) boasts of placing third with Cheyenne but the only reason he even placed is because the vets took him, he did not do it on his own merits. Then Devin boasts how Nelson placed second so of course an AYTO should take first place. The sense of entitlement of the AYTO's is overwhelming. Cory and Nelson are targeting Johnny Bananas, not a bad strategy but I think they underestimate the other vets and think they will be easy pickings once Bananas is gone. I hate that those idiot AYTO's put me in a position to defend Bananas. However season 30 looks to be good and we haven't had a really good season in a while.
    IIRC, he was on Wes & Cory's side on that challenge but that's not really the reason they placed third. They lost to Jessica & Johnny in the very first elimination of that season and went home, but were brought back a little later after another team decided to quit the challenge. Once they returned, they were voted into pretty much every elimination by the winners until the end but never had to actually compete in an elimination because they got lucky and never pulled the black skull in the draws. That's how they got to the final
    Last edited by ghnstrz; 07-12-2017 at 11:08 PM.

http://deadrabbit.barstoolsports.net...10441/cast.png

HERE IS A LIST of EVERYONE including what MTV show they were on!!!
    KAREN

Yeah, starts tomorrow.

Episode 1 starts, yeah!

OK it got a bit much but it was very obvious that the producers were feeling lines to the participants in regards to them saying constantly this is a dirty game and that everyone here is a dirty player. Really? Since when is Jenna a dirty player? I hate it when folks don't prepare or even try to prepare for this game and yes I am talking about you Jemmye. No I don't think she is that smart. I do wish that someone had dropped a cannon ball or canon on Amanda. Then there was Kailah, pay off your student loans like everyone else does get a job and quick bitching about it.

I bloody wish Bananas would just go away.

Also, Kailah does have a job. She's an adult model.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Is it going to get Dirty? I bet this game is Dirty! So much Dirty!
    Regardless, it was probably my favorite episode in I cant even remember when. Not too much nonsense, good challenge.
    Jemmye is terrible. She will be gone soon enough. When has her mind ever helped her?
    Kailah has to be fresh out of college. Its not like people pay their loans off the day they leave. Look at Anessa. Shes like 40 and doesnt look a day over 50.
    Sad to see Darell off the main show but if the trade off is Simone, LaToya and Amanda for him, Ill take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Is it going to get Dirty? I bet this game is Dirty! So much Dirty!
    Regardless, it was probably my favorite episode in I cant even remember when. Not too much nonsense, good challenge.
    Jemmye is terrible. She will be gone soon enough. When has her mind ever helped her?
    Keeps her upright when she is drunk out of her mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Kailah has to be fresh out of college. Its not like people pay their loans off the day they leave. Look at Anessa. Shes like 40 and doesnt look a day over 50.
    Sad to see Darell off the main show but if the trade off is Simone, LaToya and Amanda for him, Ill take it.
    Thanks for the laugh that was too funny.

+ Reply to Thread