+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 29

Re: The Challenge: Season 29

Nicole is probably the top of the female underdogs based on physical ability, since police officers have to be in pretty good shape. Jenna is on top based purely on height and being underestimated. All the other females are kind of similar because they haven't really show much; to me, saying Kailah is on top because she beat Marie is kind of saying somebody is good before seeing most of the other competitors.
    Amy Lee likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Watched the CT tidbit -- cute but that rapid dog temperament is scary.

Start of Challenge: Lots of new faces ... liking Nicole at first but when she went Camilla on Sylvie I'm thinking you are a cop and act like this? Not many of the girls really look that fit the guys of course all steroid gym boys. Nelson and Theo are idiots who talks to women that way. I hate it when I see bullying especially men bullying women (Nelson/Sylvie).

Luv'ed it that they all had to stay in the Shelter and not trash someone's house.

Awesome to see how the Invaders are training.

Elimination was brutal but it was good. Hope the winners keep their mouths shut and not tell the others what it is.

Don't feel sorry at all for the football dude who lost his scholarship because they found weed in his dorm room or the baseball dude because he got a girl pregnant and gave up college for a relationship that didn't last. Stupid does what stupid does.

Bruno -- for someone living in his car homeless it sure doesn't look as if he went hungry or missed a gym workout.

It was so funny to see Corey so cocky.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-10-2017 at 12:56 AM.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fanatic

I didn't see the episode yet, but I'm kind of surprised that Sylvia let someone bully her. On her season of the real world, she attacked and beat up someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I didn't see the episode yet, but I'm kind of surprised that Sylvia let someone bully her. On her season of the real world, she attacked and beat up someone.
    Sylvie just cried a lot, complained that she doesn't like to take sides, and girls on both sides went after her as did the boys. She did get into a yelling match with Nicole after the vote.

I found it funny that Marie and Ashley trashed talked Jenna how she must be shaking in her boots worried about elimination. Don't these folks ever watch this show, they are such idiots.

At last Bananas admitted that the second JT announced that who ever has the most points get to decides how the money is split is when he knew he wouldn't ever share with Sarah. He lied to her the entire finale.

This is from the Bananas Hall of Fame clip before the Challenge episode.

BTW congrats to Jenna, could care less about Corey.

That was a shady move not just on him but on MTV.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Looks as if there is one more chance to get a ticket to the Oasis and the rest will be sent home and then the Oasis cast meets the Champions.

Theo was pathetic ... so much for a D1 athlete. Nelson is nasty and I wish they would take his confessionals off the air. At least when the Champs arrive we will have better snippets of snark and snipe.

Can't believe Cara Maria is still with Abram talk about an abusive relationship.

She mentioned Abe, but she said she was single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Newbie

Lol Theo what a joke ! Talking smack, but then he refuses to jump. Go home man, see you never I hope !

Happy for Jenna and Cory. So far, the people in the Oasis are "good competitors". Gonna be interesting to see what happens with the arrival of the champs.

+ Reply to Thread