+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 29

Re: The Challenge: Season 29

I'm tired of all these "cliffhanger" episode endings.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

This season has been a massive let down. The format was terrible. No reason for the Champs other then BS hype and drama. They "invaded" nothing. Camilla and Cara were on a podcast and they expressed how dumb it was. How the underdogs had an easier road bc they were all so weak while the champs had to take each other out.
    Very disappointing season and when you read the cast for next season, you will be equally upset.
    Bearcata and tinderbox like this.

What a disappointing season. It would have been better if they had mixed up the teams or something, anything but this format. Seriously, they are putting two teams of newbies against one team of champs. Talk about stacking the deck.
    tinderbox likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Newbie

Surprised Camila won. Laurel was 9-0, but she seemed not focus and not motivated this season.. oh well, no one is invincible.

My bet is on CT to beat Darrell, but it will be close. Honestly, I do not want either of them to leave... I want them both in the finals !

I was only rooting for Shane. Now, if Darrell wins, I may be ok with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

That is the smartest move I have ever seen CT do. Great knot.

Ashley ... is this girl off her meds??? Is she bi polar??? She has made it to the final and she wants to go home. I say let her. She is trying to start a fight with her teammates? Kick her off the show. Just totally weird.

I am so glad this is going to be an individual event as it looked so stacked with 4 UDogs against 2 Champs. I do think CT and Camilla have a huge advantage because they have been to finales before. I like the switching of teammates each leg. Poor Nelson, he can't swim. The time on the first leg is crucial.
    tinderbox likes this.

I am so disappointed this season, it feels as if they wasted so much time on not even good drama it should have been on the challenge and elimination. It looks as if according to the TV Guide the finale will be done next week as there is no show scheduled May 9th.

Part one of the finale - Champs of course do great on the first leg ... who knew CT could swim so well. They have to live in the Shelter in between legs ... someone burned part of it???? Liked the buster thing and found it funny that Nicole gave Ashley 5 extra minutes. I must say I was disappointed with the second leg ... I don't know if it was the challenges or the personalities. Cory is a huge disappointment as the minute it gets difficult he looks as if he gives up until he decides to get going again. Camilla is being very kind to him.

FORT Newbie

Watching Nicole and Corey on that first puzzle was painnnnful.... gosh are they so stupid ?

Nicole given the extra 5 minutes to Ashley lol... stupid decision again.

Camila and CT dominated, if they were together during all the finals, they would win hands down.

Ashley surprises me... I think she has a legit shot to win (even more considering that Camila is being dragged down by Corey)

My predictions: CT wins and we have a very tight race between Camila and Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
    Watching Nicole and Corey on that first puzzle was painnnnful.... gosh are they so stupid ?

Nicole given the extra 5 minutes to Ashley lol... stupid decision again.

Camila and CT dominated, if they were together during all the finals, they would win hands down.

Ashley surprises me... I think she has a legit shot to win (even more considering that Camila is being dragged down by Corey)

My predictions: CT wins and we have a very tight race between Camila and Ashley

As much as Ashley is like a Camillilator version 2, she is a good combination of brains and physical ability. Regardless of Nicole's opinion that Ashley does not belong there. Who ever gets to the finale, by hook or crook belongs there and if it was all puzzles Nicole and Cory would never finish but timeout every leg. I also don't blame Nicole for giving Ashley 5 minutes, why not it is her choice. I do wish that at the end they would publish the individual times for each leg to see the contestants weaknesses and strengths. Overall Camilla is a very good competitor and as she said it is too bad it is not a totally individual challenge, because of her height Camilla does have problems getting to the finale and really at her age she should be able to control her temper better.

+ Reply to Thread