+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Tonight, May 19th, Season Finale

I can tell you, she said "oh my god" a lot and breathed heavy. She told Chris she had fallen in love with someone else and after he unmasked it took her a minute before she could look at him. She said in her interview that she thought he was handsome, but she didn't tell him to his face I don't think. Then when Will came in she accepted his proposal they hugged and kissed before he unmasked. Monica had to butt in to tell Haley Will's stats and then for him to unmask. He turned around and she immediatley covered her face with her hands (like we saw in the previews). He unmasked and turned around and she was still hiding her face. He walked up to her and took her hands and said, "I'm right here Haley" and she still couldn't look at him, she wanted to hug him first. When they were nose to nose is when she opened her eyes and she still didn't step back and look at his face for another 15 seconds or so. When she finally did you could tell she liked what she saw. They walked up the stairs and when they were at the top she finally said to him, "you're so beautiful!" and that was pretty much that!

It would have been really cute and touching if we'd been given any reason, in previous episodes, to care about these people.

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Is this the spoiler thread too? If so (or if not), I'm writing my following comments backwards until further notice.

!!!dewolla eb ton dluohs gnihcuot-ecaF

That messes-up the whole point!

Also,

.enola nosaer taht rof esol dluohs eH ?sirhC hsart ot yrassecen ti leef lliW pmuhc seod yhW
    That was great, Deep Dish. I now have a headache, though.

Originally posted by calamari
    It would have been really cute and touching if we'd been given any reason, in previous episodes, to care about these people.
    Exactly
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

lol_its_fun
    Mr.Personality has no personality at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456