+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tonight, May 19th, Season Finale

Originally posted by glennajo
    I am a slave to reality tv. I watched every single episode of this stinkin' show, and how did I know she would pick Will?... I think Monica told her that he was a millionaire. I know I would have!

I'm glad it was Will, though. That Chris was creepy, creepy, creepy.
    Now I guess I am on to whatever cheesy reality show comes next. I think I need a 12 step program too.

Thanks for the great recaps firegirl. Maybe next time you'll get a show that doesn't blow!
    I'm glad she picked Will too. Chris was just weird. *shivers*
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

actually seemed like a happy ending.

The fact that this show will disappear quite quickly gives these two a shot at a future.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by spegs
    dare I remind you...............

"Married by America" anyone?
    You are right, they share the seat of shame. Why is it that every dating show besides Bachelor/ette is a flop at some level? Is the host, is it the editing, is it the people? Or just the concept not being perfected?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Tirlittan
    Well, that was that then. Winner of the category "worst reality TV show to date". Concept itself was interesting, but something was seriously wrong.
    Did you forget about "Are You Hot?"

Yeah, I would place AYH on the top of the reality trashheap. When your big "get" as a personality is Lorenzo Lamas, you just know you're in for a trainwreck.

I watched. I don't know why.

My daughter swears that Will passed Chris the ring when they passed on the steps. It looked like the same box/ring to me.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    I watched. I don't know why.

My daughter swears that Will passed Chris the ring when they passed on the steps. It looked like the same box/ring to me.
    That was odd, I really don't think they would have been shaking hands as much as they disliked each other.

exactly.

Weird
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hmm... may have to fire up the tivo and take another look at that scene
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie
    i'm in the process of moving and it's really messing with my reality tv watching schedule -- not to FORT time. so i'm waiting breathlessly for your recap firegirl....not the i care (like i did about the bachelor) but i'm really curious to hear haley's reaction to the proposals!

with what i know so far, it's not surprising to me that haley chose the millionaire. she said she was looking for a "gentleman with confidence "-- i think because she knew that was likely to be found in a good-looking rich guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast