+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Guy?

Hottest Guy?

Who is the hottest male left on Mr. Personality? FORGET ACTIONS, JUST LOOK....Depend it on that!

Chris

Jim

Peyton

Will

I would have to say Chris but maybe Jim or Will.

Funny that on a show that expressly avoids picking guys based on looks, that someone wants us to pick one only using that criteria.

Just looking at the pics, Jim.

I think Chris is really good looking, but I also like Will. Those pictures don't really do them justice.

FORT Fogey

But what about his personality?

Originally posted by John
    Funny that on a show that expressly avoids picking guys based on looks, that someone wants us to pick one only using that criteria.

Just looking at the pics, Jim.
    Agreed, John!

What does that say about us? Basically, that we prefer someone who is nice looking. Nothing wrong with natural selectiveness.

The show is a sham, though.

sham n.
    Something false or empty that is purported to be genuine; a spurious imitation.
    The quality of deceitfulness; empty pretense.

Wow, you've just described all of the Fox reality shows, and half of the ABC and NBC shows.

FORT Fogey
    I guess you are partial to CBS?

Very funny!

Well, not so much "partial to them", as I believe they generally have higher standards for their reality shows than the other networks.

NBC has some decent shows, but no commitment to airing them in a regular timeslot where people can find them.

I think based on looks alone, Chris is the best looking, but very creepy! lol He is just too phoney...

If I were just looking at those pics I would say Jim, but I think that pic does him a *lot* of justice... Will is a cutie on the show
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Originally posted by John
    Well, not so much "partial to them", as I believe they generally have higher standards for their reality shows than the other networks.

CBS's shows are really more game shows than reality shows. Heck most of what ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX considers reality shows are game shows, there's always a prize at the end. Give me the early seasons of The Real World on MTV, now THAT'S reality TV.

Originally posted by Gizmo82
    I think based on looks alone, Chris is the best looking, but very creepy! lol He is just too phoney...

If I were just looking at those pics I would say Jim, but I think that pic does him a *lot* of justice... Will is a cutie on the show
    I agree re Chris, I find him attractive.
    Will does nothing for me looks wise and I found him annoying last episode as he was getting so wound up about Hayley and Peyton's date.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast