+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post Show Discussion (5/5) - **SPOILERS**

Post Show Discussion (5/5) - **SPOILERS**

Please keep all post show related discussion in this thread until time zones have seen the show. Thanks!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Did anyone else watch the episode? The cuts were pretty predictable and obvious, and I love Michael's quote of the guys pretty much eliminating each other...too bad that just staying below the radar (I don't believe Michael actually had a conversation with Hayley this episode) is not exactly going to work either. Ted lost me there from the beginning when he got drunk.

For the four remaining guys...

Chris: He is a major creep, he creeps me out.

Will: He is a million dollar asshole, but I admit that he looked better this episode, keep the hair like that.

Jim: He is cute, but I think he might be too young and not experienced enough for Hayley's nature.

Peyton: He is sweet, but he just isn't doing anything to impress Hayley for now, too reserved.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fogey
    I've seen all the episodes so far and notwithstanding what I'm about to say, I'll watch the remaining episodes too.

This is the worst reality tv dating show ever. Hayley is completely unsympathetic and every single guy can't get a girl in the real world because they are neanderthalishly aggressive or hopelessly wimpy.

This show isn't trashy and it's not immoral and doesn't say anything about the state of our society. It's just a bad idea with bad participants and it's badly produced.

The ONE saving grace, believe it or not, could be Monica Lewinsky. After the first episode I said she was a bad host but that she could do so much better because I've seen her in other interviews (sounding and looking better). She was on what? Like 20 seconds tonight?

God, these clods even give drinking a bad name!

Anyway, of course Hayley let go of the worst dolts tonight. Nothing surprising.

I could only see the final ceremony (she kept psycho brainwasher guy again?!?!), because hockey is on.

But, from what I see on Tivo, this show needs some life.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

this show is kind of dull.

I don't care for Hayley at all. There is just something about her that radiates self centeredness. That and her general lack of humour have turned me off.

I still like Jim and Peyton. Will maybe a good match for Hayley because he seems just as self centered. Chris still has that spooky stalker vibe.

I just started channel surfing during the show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I completely forgot this show was on tonight, that tells me a lot about the quality of it

I think there was promise in the first week, but it really has gone downhill to the point where, for me at least, there is no saving it.

Hayley appears to be a most disagreeable type of person.
    She seems very unnatural and I feel that most of her to camera pieces are scripted.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I watched Fear Factor.

I will eagerly await FG's recap, then come comment on the show
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Without a doubt, this is the worst reality tv show ever. I watched it last night, not believing I was wasting my time on it. Unbelievable. Nothing about Hayley has made me root for her, be drawn to her or want her to find the right guy.

THey kept cutting back to the same scene of Chris sleeping on his bed while reading hypnosis books. I think he put himself out.

Only two more episodes left! And the last is a Twoooo Houuurrrr finale. I don't think I can manage. I'll tune in to the FORT for the recap.

LG.
    I watched it. It was somewhat interesting. Big Bird got crazy drunk after mixing Zanax with alcohol. Professor Plumb and Hayley looked like they had fun throwing red wine on each others' clothes on their vineyard date. Chris is still creepy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Well, Chris must not be too "creepy" in person if Hayley keeps him around. I bet he is her final pick & you all will have a heyday with all your like thinking, I'm sure.

You all must not know too much about hynosis & subliminal persuasion, (obviously) if you're so "creeped out" & wimped out about it. Do your homework & broaden your horizon's a tad bit before you show your lack of knowledge about a subject.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast