+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Post Show Discussion (5/5) - **SPOILERS**

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Dina
    You all must not know too much about hynosis & subliminal persuasion,
    As far as I remember, I have taken the basic psychology course and one 200 level Introduction to Personality at college, and frankly I know nothing little about hynosis and subliminal persuasion from the theoreticial aspect , but I do know the most powerful hypnosis and subliminal persuasion tool is MONEY. When you have money, MANY women ( not all ) could persuade and hypnotize themselves to believe you are the soulmate that they are looking for ( just look at The Bachelor )....hehe and the relationship tends to last longer than those who use subliminal persuasion knowledge to get laid.
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 05-06-2003 at 06:49 PM.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Bumpkin
    I know some otherwise brilliant, well-educated people who write poorly and spell terribly - but it doesn't diminish their intelligence in the least.
    Are you talking about me?
    Just kidding!
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 05-06-2003 at 06:50 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I do know the most powerful hypnosis and subliminal persuasion tool is MONEY.
    Too funny LOL and True. One of things that hasn't been discussed is that Chris is listed as a "motivational speaker ". Those type of guys just like all that stuff. It's just more reality TV hysterical editing he's probably just listening to tapes ofhis own stuff. The Power is within you, Release your inner Ninja etc

lol_its_fun
    Well, Chris must not be too "creepy" in person if Hayley keeps him around. I bet he is her final pick & you all will have a heyday with all your like thinking, I'm sure.
    You all must not know too much about hynosis & subliminal persuasion, (obviously) if you're so "creeped out" & wimped out about it. Do your homework & broaden your horizon's a tad bit before you show your lack of knowledge about a subject.
    Frankly, I don't care whether Chris is creepy or not, but I do think there is definitely something wrong when you are using those knowledge ( hypnosis and subliminal persuasion ) to win a girl in real life dating. Why? Just ask yourself if it happens the other way around, is it okay? :nono

Now we know why no girl in REAL life would date him. I try to catch the ends of this show to see who she keeps, but I missed this past week's eliminations. No big loss, I figured someone here would fill me in!! You're so reliable!!

And, my post was not intended to be positive, but enlightening.
    Well it was neither.

I find Chris to be an annoying person

He is spying on her talking to other people.

Instead of personality he is trying to use various "tricks" to "win".

I don't have to study, read or be enlightened to know what I find annoying about a person.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by John

And Bumpkin, I agree. Spelling and grammar used to bug the heck outta me, but now I'm not so concerned about it. I realize it's not the end of the world if someone spells something wrong.

that's good John, I would hate to think I could end the world with just my misspellings alone.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345