+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post Show Discussion (5/5) - **SPOILERS**

Sheesh. Every time I see a certain person's name on a post, that post is condescending, mean-spirited and snippy.

Are YOU a hypnosis expert? If so, what would your credentials be? I'm willing to listen to your theory, if you have a plausible basis, but it seems to me you only post here to insult the rest of us.

Regarding the actual topic of the post, is it just me, or is Hayley as bland as can be? The show is named Mr. Personality, but sheeeeeesh! I think we need to find MS. Personality first! She just doesn't seem deeply into this at all. Or, perhaps, previous reality shows have shaped our expectations. On every episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette, participants claimed to have deep feelings or be falling for someone after just a few episodes. I guess Hayley could be realistically curbing her emotions, but so far, I find her not to be a bad person, but not that interesting as far as reality TV goes.

Originally posted by Dina
    Don't quit your day job. A motivational speaker has to be able to appeal to a person's intellect. If hypnosis & subliminal persuasion "creep you out" you'd never make it.
    Thanks, Dina. According to your example, I suppose a motivational speaker can be crass, condesending and insulting and still make a mint.

But I suppose 'intellect" was really the key word there. Anyone who had any would realize I hadn't said that hypnosis and subliminal pursuasion creeped me out.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by cali
    [B]

To say that we are not allowed to think that Chris is creepy, is rediculous.

Who said you weren't allowed to think that Chris is creepy? I don't recall anyone saying that. By the way, it is spelled ridiculous. You've misconstrued the point.

Why do you think Chris is creepy? (because you believe hypnosis is creepy, you don't know much about it & have no other reason not to like Chris that I know of. Correct?)

Can we please move back to the show and ignore the annoying interloper?

Just curious why they showed a diamond ring in a ring box and then on Hayley's finger when they were showing finale clips. I thought this was a dating show...not one with getting engaged/married expectation like the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows?

Anyone know the deal on this?
    Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. (Goethe)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dina
    [B]
    Originally posted by cali
    Why do you think Chris is creepy? (because you believe hypnosis is creepy, you don't know much about it & have no other reason not to like Chris that I know of. Correct?)
    No. Chris is creepy without the hypnosis thing. The mind-control issues just add to his creepiness.

LG.
    or maybe we think he's creepy because he lies on his bed listening to cds with his hand on a book all day instead of interacting with the other guys like a normal human being?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by redney
    [B]Can we please move back to the show and ignore the annoying interloper?

Chris IS part of the show & will probably be the last man standing.

LG.
    Originally posted by redney
    Just curious why they showed a diamond ring in a ring box and then on Hayley's finger when they were showing finale clips. I thought this was a dating show...not one with getting engaged/married expectation like the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows?

Anyone know the deal on this?
    I'm with you, redney, I hadn't heard anything about this being a "proposal" show until that ring box showed up last night. I wonder if it was just a red herring in the ads. The first episode had Hayley talking about the opportunity to DATE guys she wouldn't normally meet. Not marriage, but date. I think that is the premise, or at least it was during Episode 1.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Dina, do you have any intention of answering the multiple questions posed to you here?

I am certain that someone of your remarkable intellect would be able to amaze us all with tales of true love via manipulation. I am waiting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dina
    [B]
    Originally posted by cali
    By the way, it is spelled ridiculous.
    Dina, I don't think you should be correcting the grammar of other posters unless yours is impeccably correct. I assure you, it's not, though I purposely didn't point that out to you.

I think she posts here purposely to stir the pot, ya'll. I haven't seen a shred of fact or information links, much less answers to the questions we've asked.

There's another board that LOVES instigators--it's at Yahoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast