+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post-Show Discussion 04/28 **Spoilers**

Post-Show Discussion 04/28 **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion tonight in this thread only, until after midnight Eastern. No posts in the other threads about anything that happened on this episode, so we don't spoil it for West-coasters unless they specifically want it spoiled.

Thanks!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ok , so three versions of Bachelor and still no drunken kegger . 1 Bachelorette , and 1 Mr Personality - and it's party party party drink yourself stupid at the first chance. Is it just the kind of guys that go out for reality tv?

Ez choices for Hayley. Just give em enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Got to love the deliberation room. That would be an excellent addition to the bachelor . Great ideas for a show to whomever put the show together!
    I like Monica , she's like the big sister, who tells you about the jerks you go with. ( you know she knows the type)

HAHAHAHA...they are in the pool w/ masks on--think they are gonna have freaky tan lines???

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by GrammarGoddess
    HAHAHAHA...they are in the pool w/ masks on--think they are gonna have freaky tan lines???
    It was at night.

The shot I just saw was during broad daylight.

Sleeping with George W
    Finally a show that lets the contestant see what their suitors are up to when they're not around! Genius!

Monica rocks. I love the "wtf???" look she was giving Mr. "zip ... ummmm" Blue Mask at the final ceremony. It was priceless.

Jim is now my favorite. He's cute and normal. Weird, eh?

And did those tight braids make Hayley deaf or something? I couldn't listen to Mr. Red Mask's high-pitched whiny voice for more than five minutes, much less keep him around.

Ugh...I don't like her anymore. Her comment on the guy who took off his mask--definitely a case where the looks match the personality? PUHLEEEEEEEZE! None of these guys are bad-looking. I can't stand petty shallowness.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I like yellow, orange and purple (in that order I think). I have no idea what their names are though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    And btw...this show CREEPS me out!

Mr. Bravo watched about the first 10 minutes and I think he left because he was scared.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    And btw...this show CREEPS me out!
    Me too, BF! It's sick and twisted and I can't wait til next week's episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast