+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Post-Show Discussion 04/28 **Spoilers**

Yeah, I am somewhat unimpressed with Hayley at this point. i loved when Brian (blue) asked her straight out why he should fall in love with her and she said she didn't feel comfortable with that being asked of her. Pardon me, but isn't that pretty much precisely what all these men have to prove to her? Why they are lovable? She's got a bit of nerve not wanting to allow the tables to be turned on her.

One of the men called her a princess. Fairly accurate, as far as I can see.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

FORT Newbie
    Do you think it has to do with the illusion of anonymity they feel when wearing the masks? Makes me think of how "uninhibited" Jim Carrey's character acting while wearing his mask in the movie "The Mask" whereas his unmasked Stanley what'shisface character in the movie was quite reserved. [/B][/QUOTE]

This is true if no one knows who you are, but these men had different color masks on & she could see exactly which ones behaved like idiots & who the ones with character were. Some men have two heads & no brains!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by LaughAtlantis
    i loved when Brian (blue) asked her straight out why he should fall in love with her and she said she didn't feel comfortable with that being asked of her. Pardon me, but isn't that pretty much precisely what all these men have to prove to her? Why they are lovable? She's got a bit of nerve not wanting to allow the tables to be turned on her.

I think she was just caught off guard & didn't think swiftly on her feet & come up with a good answer. It's like when a prospective employer asks you "Tell me what your strengths are." Perhaps she didn't care for the man in the first place & couldn't have cared less what he thought of her. He was a little arrogant & abrupt about it, I thought.

eek... didn't know my comment would cause a stir.

I am definitely female, just ask my husband

OK, when I used the word flirting I DID put the (?) there to try to get the point across that No, I didn't hink it was just flirting, but couldn't come up with a better word... I'm impatient that way.

BUT, I still don't think she should have gotten as pissy as she did. She strikes me as wanting 100% of the attention period. It is not as though these are all guys who have known her for years but have been afraid to approach her. They met her a couple days ago, and really, what has she done other than being the only woman there? I don't blame them for acting like young single jerks. Why not? Also, I did say I would have booted them too

OF COURSE you would get pissed at your husband if he acted that way, any wife would, but they are not married.

By the way, I think I just gave FOX a new dating show idea....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

cali, you're just a rabble-rouser!!!

In all honesty, does anyone else see ZERO chemistry between Hayley and any of these guys??

Last night's episode just sorta finalized my opinion--I don't find her particularly likable or engaging.

lol_its_fun
    Frankly, I think Hayley is there because she wants to be on the TV ( wants to be famous, becomes a celebrity???).
    These days, you can't just believe everything that the reality show tells you about the information of the participants. As there are more and more reality shows coming out and many are competiting with each others, it is not unlikely that the producers of the show would just exaggerate the status of the participants in order to get more viewers.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, like Evan Marriott, I don't feel Hayley is at all interested in a relationship but jumping on some quirky reality show just to get attention to further some other ambition she has.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234