+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post-Show Discussion 04/28 **Spoilers**

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Every time a man unmasks himself, the first reaction Hayley has is if the guy was handsome or not. She's pretty shallow if you ask me. So much for this "I'm not interested in good looking guys anymore" thing she had on last week. If the final guy does not have the most ideal appearance, I won't be surprise if Hayley actually refuse the offer.

Monica was perfect this episode, as I find it hard to believe. She didn't appear too frequently throughout the episode and watching her getting all sensitive and pissed off when Brian unmasked himself was unbelievably funny.

Yeah, I liked it for the second episode, although there were several parts that had been draggggggggged on and on without an ending. It was still good. I didn't notice it before, but the musician Jim might be the only cute guy left in the show. Hahaha.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Originally posted by Eden
    Me too, BF! It's sick and twisted and I can't wait til next week's episode.

Muahaha...it's like a train wreck, no? You don't WANT to rubberneck...but you can't help it!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Drooling, I find that the Tivo helps tremendously with this show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Why, of course.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

So Pete explains the lap dance by saying that there was no exchange of bodily fluids, so it is all good....
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

there is something creepy about Monica telling them to take it like a man...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'm glad Monica was more involved in ep 2. I like that she stepped in at the end when Creepo attorney dude tried to do the pre-emptive rejection thing. Methinks she also took a wee bit of relish in stealing his thunder by saying, "You were one of the ones Hayley rejected".

Ugh, Chris "motivational speaker" is soooooo creepy!!! His hypnosis angle seems no better to me, than psychological GHB. Ladies, if you ever see this man in real life, RUN!!! *shudder*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Personally I loved Monica telling the guys to "take it like a man.", it was very funny.

Glad creepy blue bad hair lawyer boy was gone, he was too odd and too much of a sleeze.

I'm cheering for Payton...any guy who makes you breakfast is perfect in my book. While Green/motvational speaker is just to weird in a stalker sort of way.

I do like the idea of showing Hayley footage of what occurs when she is not around, that just sort of adds to the whole show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Although I realize that this show is about the guys competing for her, she came off as a royal bitch by getting so mad at the guys for, um.... flirting(?) with the girls.
    Yes, I would have dumped them too, but she bugged me. "I'm going off to the dark room with one guy and I don't want any of the others looking at the pretty girls in grass skirts"
    BAH, they are not dating.

I thought it was HILARIOUS that the hula girl wanted Brian to put his mask back on

NO, it is NOT a fantasy of mine to have sex with a masked man!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It was outright funny when Monica threw her little temper tantrum at the end that should have worded more like: "I hate you for not playing by MY rules! And she hates you too!" *Stomp stomp stomp*

If I would be one of the guys there, I would watch it out now, when will Monica slash the whip out. Scary, scary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast