+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ‘Personality’ boycott over Monica?

Boycott? Oh, please! Leave that girl alone already! It's not that she committed a serious crime. Bad judgement, bad choice of friends, I'm sure she learned her lesson.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I just find it amazing what kind of behavior is rewarded in this country. It is disappointing. It is sad.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Why Boycott its probably just some out of work actors who are pissed that they have been working there butts off and all she has to do is forget to wash her dress and she gets to host a show.

And these people object to Monica being a host because...? The boycotters never give any explicit reason. I mean we could all hedge a guess, but oughtn't we be more specific? If we outlawed everyone who's administered, er, oral delight from being on TV then who would be left? Please, get real issues to protest!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12