+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian - #1 w/ Dark Blue Mask

FORT Fogey

Brian the Lawyer Dude

Bill writes:
    Yeah, he was a little confident for someone who looks like he defends the average marijuana bust defendant.
    Actually, I think he might not look too bad after a "makeover" or after a few tokes.

I notice he lives in St. Paul. I've heard there are a lot of stoners in that area, am I right about that?

LG is faxing me the ad from his law firm - if it shows up at all decent, I'll post it here.

I don't think his face is that bad, it's just the hair.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I couldn't get past the hair. I'm sure he is old enough to go get a real cut now.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Regular
    I caught a few minutes of the most recent episode, and this guy literally made me go "WHAAAA?????" when they showed him sans mask! Yikes! :

A man who is so utterly clueless about hairstyles is bound to be clueless regarding other, more important matters! He reminds me of ShaggyDoo from The Bachelorette.

LG.
    This guy is getting interviewed on our local tv and radio stations and comes off as a complete ass. He slams on Monica and says she's dumb, and then brags that Fox cast him on the show because he was a "finalist" for Joe Millionaire. I'm thinking that pretty much tells me how financially successful his law practice is.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Andrew and Brian and who's next?

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    This guy is getting interviewed on our local tv and radio stations and comes off as a complete ass. He slams on Monica and says she's dumb, and then brags that Fox cast him on the show because he was a "finalist" for Joe Millionaire. I'm thinking that pretty much tells me how financially successful his law practice is.
    Everything happens in your neck of the woods, LG!

LG.
    I blame the Mall of America, CaliGirl, as they have casting calls for pretty much all of the reality tv shows there. What else are people going to do in Minnesota in January, I guess.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12