+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pete - #16 w/ Gold Mask

Yep, as usual the publicity shot is not flattering.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i know! you'd think he was 19 or something... not 27. i mean, come on... how hard is it to say, "would you like fries with that?"
    Good point
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

lookalike

My supervisor swears up and down that I look just like this guy. (I looked it up on the website to see for myself) It's actually pretty close. I'll post a picture in a little while when I find one.

LG.
    I thought Pete was really cute when they "revealed" him at the end of the first episode, but the Fox publicity shots weren't quite a good.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

lookalike

You be the judge, do I look like pete? The only time I've seen him is on the website, I don't watch the show, but my friends all seem to say so. My high school senior picture looks even more like his publicity shot.

Though I may look like him, I do have a job.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by redoctober; 04-30-2003 at 12:43 PM.

A little yes. I am, ofcourse the worst one to ask. I can't seem to picture him with the facial hair, or you with out it

Very nice picture Red.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    very nice picture, red, and you've got a job, so you're already one up on Pete.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Jeez... what is it about women and wanting men who have employment. I want to be a kept man...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Jeez... what is it about women and wanting men who have employment. I want to be a kept man...

Hmmm...and I've been wanting to support the kept man a la Patricia Neal in Breakfast at Tiffany's!

FORT Newbie
    A kept man is good...However, if I want to travel, get a new car, or just treat myself, I want to be able to.

If you mean kept by your wife being able to cook, clean and keep you a happy man, then that's perfectly reasonable. But at the same time, you're wife has to be kept as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast