+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey was that guy...?

Hey was that guy...?

Did anyone notice the musician? They only showed his face for a brief moment, but I could swear it was the tall, skinny young "musician" guy on the Jerry/Colby Survivor series.

Ok, I just looked him up on the CBS website, his name was Mitchell.

Did anyone else notice this? I might have just been that I started hallucinating during the seemingly-endless unmasking process...

FORT Newbie
    I did take note of him, becuz he was a musician, but it wasnt Mitchell ( i'm a devoted survivor fan) i would have taken a second look if i thought so. no real cute guys. except mr light blue..

You'd have known whether or not it was Mitchell instantly if you'd been able to tell how tall the person was.
    Mitchell's about 6'7" I think.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I loved Mitchell...I would have loved to see him on TV again. I wonder what ever happened to Mitchell....
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Last time I saw him on tv was on I think the first Anna Nicole Show of this 2nd season...they were playing the dating game for her and he was one of the contestants she had to choose from. It was quite the group of reality tv guys they put together for her and also a few others, but anyways he was on there and was hilarious!!

+ Reply to Thread