+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Personality (4/21) Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't think I want to be in Hayley's shoes. All the guys looked like freaks in the masks. Reminded me of snake heads. We even saw one spitting cobra (#10) and a boa constrictor (#17). I feel bad for the guys in the ugly colored masks, like the orange guy. I don't know if I would want to get close to a guy who looks like a great big orange snake head. As for Monica, she wasn't exactly a ball of fire, but I thought she did ok. She didn't really distract all that much from the action. I think she was helpful to Hayley, taking notes and everything. Hayley herself is a little too toothy to be beautiful, but she is attractive. I am pretty sure she liked #17 the best, but she didn't see him as he was giving away his secrets during the confessional. Too bad his subliminal messages seem to be working.

BTW, the wire guitar guy was giving Hayley something he made himself. I don't think he made that clear enough. That's why she just didn't get it. I thought it was kinda sweet but then I may be prejudiced. I am also the proud owner of a wire guitar, lol.

I didn't get it either. H egave it to her, and said it was something from the heart....Hayley asked "do you play the guitar?", and that was his moment to say "no, but I made this for you myself."

I hate how they keep using the word journey, like they did on Joe Millionaire. It's so cheesy.

(laughing because I thought John and Bill were the only two people in america watching the show)

What a riot this was. But I quickly realized I needed a notepad to keep up. I don't know what i'd do without the FORT!

Truly a bizarro concept. How many episodes is this show? If it is 4-5 weeks, i think i can manage, but I can't stand it for the long term. NOT going to get yanked around as I did during JM. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!!!

in reference to #17 (motivational speaker) -- he was also the one who talked about loosing his father, I think. Either him or the millionaire/developer.

The developer is a real estate developer.

#17 is spooky ** I can control you with my mind and exceptional people reading skills. I will say exactly what you need to hear, although you didn't know you needed to hear it. But I did. . I will make you fall in love with me. I will control you, while making you think YOU are the one in control. ****

Freak! I hope she sees thru that one pretty quickly.

5 episodes. One down. Of course, if it gets ratings, Fox will drag it out an extra 2-3 episodes, you can bet.

Which guy gave her his ring? It looked like a high school ring but it was for something else. I thought that was a little strange to give to her, especially if it meant something to him. BTW, was he one of the guys who got voted off?

It was Mr. Creepy #17 I think. There was probably a subliminal message involved that we are not quite highly evolved emotionally enough to understand ...

My daughter thinks he stayed.
    I too, found it odd that he would give a complete stranger a gift that meant something to him. He probably found the ring in a pawn shop and thought of a stupid story to go with it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

What? There's only going to be 5 episodes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast