+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hayley

So true, Eden, so true.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I saw my first show tonight (4/28). Only because FG made it sound not so horrible as first thought.
    Hayley - what is so special about her ? Did I miss some big revelation?

Sleeping with George W
    No, you didn't miss a thing.

Now not only is she a girl who doesn't "get it" about dog lovers, but she's also a girl who wears braids. Double bleh.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    She's a cute girl, but I see nothing really appealing about her personality.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

She seems like "the actress playing Hayley Arp" rather than Hayley Arp as herself.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

She bugs the crap out of me.

Someone mentioned in another thread about the fact that the first thing she does is comment on their looks after they are de-masked.

Looking for Mr. Personality my ass.

More like looking for 15 minutes.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spegs
    She seems like "the actress playing Hayley Arp" rather than Hayley Arp as herself.
    I agree.
    She definitely didn't appear very natural to me last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Right now I consider every masked man she gives the tickets to fly back home a lucky man. Please, let her not choose that nice guy who fixed her breakfast...

I think its really amusing that she got rid of Joseph last night because he was the only hottie on the show. Sure he acted like a dweeb gushing about her while he was sauced-up...but he was a lot less annoying than the "attorney" Brian and his philosophy "whats good the gander is good for the goose". I am sorry Bri Guy but that is not what you signed up for. If I was Haley I would be the one to leave the show! This show reminds me that I am happy to be single! Poor Haley.

I was neutral on Hayley after the first show but that changed after the second. She seems very shallow and very self-centered, or at least how the editing portrayed her. She got *way* too huffy when shown the footage of the 2 guys who were - ahem - interacting with their respective hula dancers while she was in that creepy dark room feeling Mr. Red Mask's face and receding hairline. I thought it pretty ridiculous that she stormed out to "confont" the men about their actions with the women. Ummm, you're not even DATING any of them, Miss Thang, so chill out. Perhaps make note that you're not all that, especially with 2 of the men self-selecting themselves from panting for your attention and 2 others bailing completely from this train wreck.

Despite being nauseated at her immature and selfish behavior, I'm kinda embarrassed for her. Back in the "real" world, what normal guy isn't going to be scared off by her possessiveness and shallowness?
    Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. (Goethe)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast