+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hayley

really spegs? i thought she had a pretty big personality! mostly shown in her confessionals, though.

Yeah, in the confessionals she seemed pretty normal, but I got really sick of her "ohhh, THANK you!"s. Around the guys she never seemed to really say anything.

And then I figured out that her face and expressions look just like this *friend* of mine who is completely two-faced. So subconsciously (thank you, #17) I was not taking anything she said at face value. Not her fault, just my baggage.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    She's pretty I think. I like her with her hair down more though. She seems nice enough.

Do we know how old she is?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

rhc
    Shallow, but not actually offensive yet. This is pretty good, coming in the same time slot as Married by America.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i think she's cute. from profile she has a jennifer garner thing going on. and i think she has a nice body.
    Funny, that is exactly what my husband said, except in a mean way about the Jennifer Garner wannabe vibe. (Knowing I don't like JG.) I have mixed feelings about Hayley, in a way I kind of like how she is laughing at the guys, but then again, does she need to be that blunt in TV? Maybe between girls, but on national TV? I guess if she would not be, then there would be nothing to talk about.

I agree - I thought Hayley was a bit snotty in some of her comments. I mean, if a guy gives you a gift you say thank you, but you don't diss on him afterwards on national TV.

She struck me as a "Barbie Doll" type - dress me up this way, aren't I cute? Dress me up as a nurse, aren't I cute? Public and personal personas
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

FORT Newbie
    i'm not really a big fan after she rips into everyone for their gifts, etc.

besides, where I come from, a girl does not kiss 5 different guys in 3 weeks! (or one night...)

is it just me or does she look older than 26? especially those pics on the fox website...

Hayley seems dull, in a deer-in-the-headlights kind of way. And, not really that bright. She couldn't figure out that the guy with the wire guitar gift actually made it. Duh!

Maybe the guys of this forum are saying that she's really attractive and has nice boobs, but I guess it's not her own personality that counts. In the world of beauty, though, she just missed being beautiful.

FORT Fogey

Hayley the human foil

I think Hayley went to Trista's "School of Bachelorette Training" and majored in head-nodding. She truly excels at it, especially while being verbally assaulted by "The Mascot."

Seriously, she seems nice enough and is definitely an aspiring actress, because it takes a bit of talent to be gracious and appear to be interested in what some of these geeks are saying to her over and over again.

Sleeping with George W
    Any girl who is too dumb to realize that a dog-loving man is a keeper is just too dumb to even be on reality TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast