+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hayley

Besides, with Monica around, who needs more personality?

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think she has a great personality. You guys just look at the physical!! Sheesh! (ha) typical men!!

I think that this show has potential

I thought seeing real breasts in a bikini on TV was nice. I thought her body was fine for a "normal" person.

She does seem to get a little action going in the future...but really a show that has a "dark room" or whatever they called it, clearly was looking for a little action.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

When they showed the "dark room" I thought "Well, now balding guy wil be outed!

Not sure that it's fair really. Being able to run your fingers through someone's hair will tell you something about the way they look.

The show does have potential though. Not as cheesy as episode one of Joe millionaire in my opinion.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think the show has potential, and Hayley seems pretty intelligent and funny.

I've decided to wait on my opinion of her. I realize the montage of all the making out was probably taken from all the remaining shows, but it was a turn off for me. Of course, I'm not the one she's worried about "turning off"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I like Hayley. I think she seems to be really enjoying the filming. She doesn't look so nervous she's going to go puke like Andrew Firestone did in the first episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Did you see her with the mirror?

"I'm looking at myself. I'm looking at myself again. And again. And again. And again"

"I'm so pretty; I'm SO pretty."

I swear, she checked herself out about nine times.

i think they did a good job picking hayley. she did seem really at ease and she handled the loser mascot's outburst like a champ. plus, she's attractive in that "girl next girl" kind of way. you know that group of uglies are drooling under their masks. (not you, joseph. )

I thought she was gorgeous, but her personality seemed a little flat. I'd probably be freaking out talking to all those ugly masks, though, too. I was put off by the upcoming scenes of mask love. Yuck.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast