+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Personality (all threads)

How about of guys in Richard Nixon masks, a la Point Break?

"A source close to the production says Lewinsky was pitching a project to Fox when she was asked to read for Mr. Personality and impressed the producers with her unique abilities ":

What " unique abilities"????
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh, John. Point Break. One of my guilty pleasures. LOL

I think this will be a guilty pleasure. Kind of a reverse Joe Millionaire. Do you really like the guy because of his personality, or are you totally turned off when you realize he has a combination bald spot/comb over and hair growing out of his ears?

As for Monica - face it, a lot of women, in the past, did what she did, and didn't get held up to public ridicule by the press, etc. She's been keeping a low profile and I'm willing to give the show one (or possibly) two episodes to see if she actually has a personality that can hold my interest.

Bottom line, I know that I sure as heck have done things I'm not proud of, but at least my transgressions weren't splashed all over the internet, newspapers and courts. I say, give the show a chance.

One last thing - doesn't the female star of the show look a couple of months prego in that first picture?
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    This show looks, truely.. weird! Its freaks me out to see all those guys with those masks and that chick who is trying to make out with them. This show is bad.. I mean maybe it will be a good show, but morally.. its wrong, lol. Its sad that find someone you want to marry is all part of one big game.. just like Married By America. I think reality tv has gone a little far with these shows.

One.. the relationship will probably not last a year at the most.

And Two.. this takes the whole importance out of what being married is all about.

I never watch these shows, but if it floats your boat, go right ahead.

I'm pretty sure that this one has nothing to do with marriage. Just on who she'd like to date based on personality
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I know it's been said many times, but those masks creep me out. I'm only adding my two bits now because I hadn't seen any commercials for this show until last night. Ugh.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It's going to end up like a Tarantino movie.

Mr. Green is next up for a date. Mr. Orange was disappointed in how dinner went. Mr. Pink Polka Dots continues to threatend a lawsuit.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You make it sound like a game of "Clue", Bill! "Mr. Green in the conservatory, etc."
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

"Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?!"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast