per Google:

2016 ‧ Fantasy/Action ‧ 2h 3m

Looking to escape from his dying world, the orc shaman Gul'dan utilizes dark magic to open a portal to the human realm of Azeroth. Supported by the fierce fighter Blackhand, Gul'dan organizes the orc clans into a conquering army called the Horde. Uniting to protect Azeroth from these hulking invaders are King Llane, the mighty warrior Anduin Lothar (Travis Fimmel) and the powerful wizard Medivh. As the two races collide, leaders from each side start to question if war is the only answer.

Release date: June 10, 2016 (USA)
Director: Duncan Jones
Budget: 160 million USD
Music composed by: Ramin Djawadi
The trailer looked good and it looked like fun. I liked that the trailer made it look as if the story would be from the orc's point of view (POV). It was pretty obvious that there was some serious world building going on and a mass of characters to get through. The acting was very uneven. I enjoyed the orcs and they tribes especially the Frostwolf chief Durotan and his wife Draka. This character had depth and feeling and complexity I truly wish the director has done this with all the characters as that would have made this a good movie. I cared what happened to Durotan, his family, his wolf, his tribe, the others not so much. Ruth Negga as Lady Taria Wrynn, Queen-consort of Stormwind, did a decent job but this woman can act and the director didn't do much with her character but at least she had presence the other characters were pretty much blah. Ben Schnetzer as Khadgar, a gifted young mage, was simply bad. Half the time he slipped out of character and sounded like he was reading his lines from a script instead of acting. This movie had potential and it is obvious they are setting up a franchise it's too bad they did such a bad job with it. If Peter Jackson can make "The Lord of the Rings" and epic trilogy why can't other directors do the same? I am very surprised that fans of the online gaming community are not complaining about the bad story line and acting considering how popular this story is worldwide.