+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love The Hard Way - 06/06

Love The Hard Way - 06/06

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Claire, a brilliant student, seeks answers to the meaning of life in the calm of her biology laboratory. One day, she meets a mysterious young man, Jack, at the cinema, and is intrigued by his style, assurance and audacity. Apart from his artistic activities, Jack has a regular scam going, ripping off foreign businessmen with his loyal mate Charlie and two actresses. But his tough guy exterior conceals a secret passion for old books, and he dreams of writing a novel one day. Jack falls hard for Claire's purity and curiosity. An unusual romance develops between them. But Jack is scared of their growing intimacy and rejects Claire, withdrawing into his shell. Abandoned and confused, Claire gradually begins to neglect her studies and embarks on a spiraling course of self-destruction, whilst Jack, who tries to ignore her, concentrates on his criminal activities. However, a sharp detective, named Linda Fox, is following his dodgy tracks.
    Genre(s):
    Adaptation
    Crime
    Drama
    Rating: MPAA NR
    Runtime: 110 mins.

Cast & Role

Adrien Brody -- Jack Grace
    Jon Seda -- Charlie
    Charlotte Ayanna -- Claire Harrison
    Pam Grier -- Detective Linda Fox
    "That's Numberwang!"

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I cant wait...

You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

How did I know that Unexplained would be ALL over this movie

Hmmm...it sounds pretty interesting. I think I'll put it in the "maybe" category.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

mmmmm....Adrien Brody.....
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

+ Reply to Thread