+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avengers: The Age of Ultron - 2015

Avengers: The Age of Ultron - 2015

Maybe I was overexcited to see this movie as I liked the first Avengers better and Captain America: The Winter Soldier the best. It is a good film packed with action, characters and lots of dialog. Too bad I couldn't hear most of the witty repartee. Was it me or the sound system. I didn't have that problem with the other two other Marvel films I had mentioned. I do like the Scarlet Witch and her powers and her character are much more developed then in the comics. I absolutely adore the Vision and I think would appreciate Ultron the best if I could hear his dialog again, I do think he had the best lines in the film.

Biggest surprise was the background on Hawkeye. He is the non powered working stiff, ground trooper that supports the bigger, flasher super powered characters, but he gets cast aside and not appreciated so this was an opportunity to show that yes you can be a power for good and have a family.

This is definitely a film I need to watch again to get all the stuff I missed the first time around especially the big battle scene done in 360 with all the characters just to track what is going on with each person.

Furious 7 made 1 billion with 17 days I wonder if this movie can match that. This film is the start of a fabulous summer filled with big movies but I wonder how long before movie burn out for the summer will occur, with Minions, Ant Man, Fantastic Four all being released in the next 8 weeks this summer might become a big mind blur.

I do wonder how this will tie into Marvel's Agents of SHIELD tv show?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Avengers: The Age of Ultron - 2015

Bearcata - I have a slight-to-moderate hearing issue. For the past couple of years, I've gotten the "Assisted Listening Devices" (headphones) whenever I go to the movies. Allows me to turn UP the dialog, DOWN the bomb blasts, and OUT rude people in the theater who think they're in their living rooms, commenting and having conversations.
    FoRT friend you are most likely to meet up with, wherever you live!
    So far: Jezebella, Punkin, Momrek06, Ellen, JLuvs, Pikachu, Cornholio
    Working on: Everybody else!

Re: Avengers: The Age of Ultron - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Bearcata - I have a slight-to-moderate hearing issue. For the past couple of years, I've gotten the "Assisted Listening Devices" (headphones) whenever I go to the movies. Allows me to turn UP the dialog, DOWN the bomb blasts, and OUT rude people in the theater who think they're in their living rooms, commenting and having conversations.
    Thanks for the advice, I'm not quite there but the sib I went with might benefit from it as the bomb blasts are quite painful for him. I do wonder if they messed with the new sound system they installed because the dialog audio seemed off.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread