+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now You See Me

Now You See Me

[url]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/now_you_see_me//url]

NOW YOU SEE ME pits an elite FBI squad in a game of cat and mouse against "The Four Horsemen", a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists. "The Four Horsemen" pull off a series of daring heists against corrupt business leaders during their performances, showering the stolen profits on their audiences while staying one step ahead of the law. (c) Summit/Lionsgate
    The critics aren't too happy with this film but I liked it. It was fun, it was new, an original story and not a sequel or a reboot, so it was fresh. It has a few plots and twists and its nice to see the magic. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil the fun. Rated PG-13 runs 1 hour and 56 minutes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Now You See Me

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    [url]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/now_you_see_me//url]

The critics aren't too happy with this film but I liked it. It was fun, it was new, an original story and not a sequel or a reboot, so it was fresh. It has a few plots and twists and its nice to see the magic. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil the fun. Rated PG-13 runs 1 hour and 56 minutes.
    It's on my list and I'm eager to see it, if for nothing else than Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman together. Those two just have to play well off each other. The younger cast is also good. I think it's just going to be a fun watch.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    It's on my list and I'm eager to see it, if for nothing else than Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman together. Those two just have to play well off each other. The younger cast is also good. I think it's just going to be a fun watch.
    It was marvelous to see two such distinguished actors on the screen and play off each other. I do think Morgan Freeman is a bit ahead of Michael Caine just because he has one of those magnificient voices that if he just reads the phone book it sounds divine.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

It was a fun, original ride! I really liked it, and it was great to see several generations of great acting. The tricks were cool too.

FORT Newbie

It was funny

Fort Member

It was ok an original story and an interesting concept but the ending was a cop out and flawed I was disappointed and came away with a lot of ???

+ Reply to Thread