+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic

Epic

Wonderful animated movie about a daughter alienated from her father. The animation, texture, and character design is wonderful I felt the story was a tad weak as everything that occurs in this film is supposed to happen in a very short period of time most of it in a one day period. That being said adults as well as children will enjoy it.

Epic - Rotten Tomatoes

EPIC is a 3D CG adventure comedy that reveals a fantastical world unlike any other. From the creators of ICE AGE and RIO, EPIC tells the story of an ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy it. When a teenage girl finds herself magically transported into this secret universe, she teams up with an elite band of warriors and a crew of comical, larger-than-life figures, to save their world...and ours. -- (C) Fox
    It is rated PG and is 1 hour and 44 minutes long.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Epic

The extended commercials have shown it to be gorgeously painted - down on and under the ground as it were. The bit with the fruit fly aging is funny (if sad). I'm looking forward to seeing this film.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The extended commercials have shown it to be gorgeously painted - down on and under the ground as it were. The bit with the fruit fly aging is funny (if sad). I'm looking forward to seeing this film.
    Visually it is spectacular.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread