+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Olympus Has Fallen

Olympus Has Fallen

I think a lot of Koreans are going to be really mad at this movie.

Only one shirtless scene of Gerard Butler..boo hoo should be more.

It's a bang bang shoot 'em up. Go see the matinee that way you won't feel as if your wasted your money.

It was kinda fun to make comments on all the plot holes. Really, the Secret Service can't afford kelvar vests for any of its personnel?

I do feel very sorry for the Washington Monument as it is damaged again. Why doesn't the park service just tear the poor thing down and project a hologram of the thing and save the taxpayers millions and millions of dollars from constantly rebuilding the thing. Probably the savings will finally balance the budget.

Worst part of the movie they terrorists didn't kill all the the rich millionaires that claim to represent the common American citizen that populate the House and Senate. Rats we could have had a chance at a clean slate.

Why can't Morgan Freeman be the President? I would vote for him.

I don't believe for one second that if two jets where shot down over DC that Andrews Air Force Base would only send up one backup jet?

Overall Die Hard did it better.

Oh, it would have been nice if we actually knew why the terrorists actually attacked the White House that really was kinda vague and why the ex Secret Service agent betrayed his country...because he was mad at the current president's policies was really not reason enough. I mean really, I am sure that there are thousands, even millions of Americans that do not like or agree with the policies of the current American President and I don't really see them going out to nearest Korean Terrorist Organization and selling out their country by destroying the White House.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Olympus Has Fallen

Oh, the grade I would give this movie would be a D+ or C-.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Our local paper called it Die Hard in the White House...

They also thought Bruce Willis would have done it better...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

That was pretty much what the reviewer on CBS Sunday Morning said, only he likened it to the have gun must protect culture in part perpetrated by movies such as Die Hard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread