+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies

I been playing catch up on AMC's The Walking Dead these two last weekends and wanted to see something a little more light and cuddly. This movie is the perfect zombie love story loosely based on Romeo and Juliet and takes a few good shots at the isolation in today's internet electronic gizmo based social networks.

Warm Bodies - Rotten Tomatoes

A funny new twist on a classic love story, WARM BODIES is a poignant tale about the power of human connection. After a zombie epidemic, R (a highly unusual zombie) encounters Julie (a human survivor), and rescues her from a zombie attack. Julie sees that R is different from the other zombies, and as the two form a special relationship in their struggle for survival, R becomes increasingly more human - setting off an exciting, romantic, and often comical chain of events that begins to transform
    Rated PG-13
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Warm Bodies

And it all begins when he eats her boyfriend's brain or something, from what I read. I agree, the previews made this seem fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And it all begins when he eats her boyfriend's brain or something, from what I read. I agree, the previews made this seem fun.
    It is.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Saw Warm Bodies last night. It was a cute movie with an interesting take on our isolation due to technology. There were fun spots of humor that I really enjoyed too. I remember the lead actor in About a Boy so long ago. He's doing great work!

+ Reply to Thread