+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rise of the Guardians

Rise of the Guardians

Rise of the Guardians - Rotten Tomatoes

Rise of the Guardians is an epic adventure that tells the story of a group of heroes - each with extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world. -- (C) Official Site
    Rise of the Guardians is wonderfully animated and briskly paced,
    I really liked this movie. The set and character design were wonderful. It was fun, fast paced and I luv'ed the story. I felt this movie was better than Wreck It Ralph, the story and characters more developed and I left the theatre with a smile on a face and felt uplifted by the story. Alec Baldwin as Santa Claus was fantastic as was Hugh Jackson as the Easter Bunny. Chris Pine also brought a lot of depth to his character of Jack Frost.

I also highly recommend watching last year's Christmas rmovie "Arthur Christmas" which has just been released on DVD. I think both these movies are keepers especially for creatively recreating Santa's sleigh and his reindeer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Rise of the Guardians

Still playing in theaters and still making money, has made over $303 million world wide.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Rise of the Guardians

I liked it, too. Haven't seen Wreck It Ralph yet, but it is in my Netflix queue.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread