+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JLuvs

Thread: Wreck It Ralph

Wreck It Ralph

Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - IMDb

A video game villain wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but his quest brings havoc to the whole arcade where he lives.
    Another Disney animation rated PG. A good family film, adults can enjoy it too. I know this movie is doing well and has gotten good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but I felt it was missing something. It seemed a bit simplistic and I felt that the characters spent too much time in the game of Sugar Rush and I felt let down from what the story really was as to what the trailers implied it would be. For that reason I give a C+/B-.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Wreck It Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - IMDb

Another Disney animation rated PG. A good family film, adults can enjoy it too. I know this movie is doing well and has gotten good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but I felt it was missing something. It seemed a bit simplistic and I felt that the characters spent too much time in the game of Sugar Rush and I felt let down from what the story really was as to what the trailers implied it would be. For that reason I give a C+/B-.
    I loved it! And I am old! My DH and I went last week! But then I love everything Disney! I especially loved Sarah Silverman's character! Disney-aholic gives it a A-/B+
    KAREN

Wreck It Ralph

I saw this on Friday as I bought the DVD after my students unanimously agreed it was the movie ever and that I had to buy it.

Loved the movie and the music.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

It's on my Netflix list with a very long wait. It looks like fun.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Daughter and her boyfriend watched it with me, although they had both seen it before. I loved the scene with the cookies singing "Ooh ree ooh, ooh ooh" and Jane Lynch's character was great!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread