+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finding Nemo - 05/30

I took my barely 3-year-old and I was really getting into it, but it was just scary enough to make her uncomfortable. I only got to see about 20 minutes. We tried taking a break and going back in, but because it was so loud, she was really nervous and wanted to go home. Oh, well. I want to go back without her, but who gets a babysitter to see a kid's movie? I guess we'll wait 'till it's on Netflix.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

My daughter and her friend went to see it last week. She called me after the movie to suggest we go the next day!

We haven't gone yet, but she is very ready to see it again.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Finding Nemo

Am I the only spaz excited that this is out on DVD today? I know my almost 5 year old is excited, but jeez...I think I'm as excited as she is???

Maybe you shouldn't answer this question.....

I still haven't seen the movie yet. Is it really worth me spending a few bucks to see or should I wait till it's on HBO?

I wasn't originally planning on getting this one, but you guys made it sound so good, I think I'll stop off and get it on the way home tonight. I haven't watched a good animated flick in a long time.

You guys know that I already worship Pixar movies so needless to say I loved Nemo! I saw it when it was in the theaters and I was mesmerized by the colors and realistic scenery of this movie. Just watch the turtles, "Dude"!

I'm definitely buying the DVD. It's such a great movie. It has beautiful vibrant colors. The Turtles were pretty cool, and the "whale talk" had me cracking up. I highly recommend it! It's a great movie that appeals to all ages.

Loved it at the theater and couldn't wait until it came out on DVD. Hope my copy gets here today, so I can watch it this weekend (online price better than local stores).
    Sing & dance the night away!

If you haven't bought this, you really should! I missed seeing it in the theater, but I picked it up on DVD today and watched it this evening! I loved it!! Such an awesome movie for all ages--very funny and the CGI work was magnificent.

FORT Fogey
    I also missed it in the theaters, but I LOVED it!!! I thought the beginning was horribly sad and reminded me of Bambi, with all of the killing off the mothers. Dory got on my nerves a little bit because I think the jokes were a bit overused. but the whale talk... HILARIOUS!!! I also loved that girl with the headgear, Darla (or maybe it was Darcy) great movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast