+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Reunion

FORT Fanatic

American Reunion

I am eagerly awaiting this movie as I love the American Pie series. However, I'm a stickler for consistency in movies and this one is bugging me...BIG TIME. In American Pie Band Camp (which came out in 2005) Mr. Levenstein mentions that he's filling in for Michelle as she just had a baby....that would make the child 7 in 2012. However, in the American Reunion trailer they mention that Jim and Michelle have a 2 year old...but make no mention of any other child. I'm know...I'm OCD...I just really hope they don't treat the audience like idiots and they explain this HUGE inconsistency in the body of the movie. There...that's my rant.

Re: American Reunion

Wasn't "Band Camp" one of their many straight-to-dvd releases without almost any of the original cast? I'm sure they're not as worried about being consistent with that one because I doubt most people who saw the first 3 even saw that one.

I was rolling my eyes so hard when I heard they were trying to wrangle the original cast to make another movie, but the previews surprised me. I think it looks really funny! The bf and I will definitely make a trip to see it.

FORT Fanatic

Re: American Reunion

Yes it was direct to DVD, but it's really funny. Plus, if they completely disregard the storyline in that movie, I think it's a slap in the face to the people that watched the DVD. I've seen (and own) every American Movie movie in the series...the Naked Mile and Band Camp are better than American Pie II IMO. Beta House is the worst IMO.

+ Reply to Thread