+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puss in Boots

Puss in Boots

Puss in Boots - Rotten Tomatoes

Long before he even met Shrek, the notorious fighter, lover and outlaw Puss in Boots becomes a hero when he sets off on an adventure with the tough and street smart Kitty Softpaws and the mastermind Humpty Dumpty to save his town. This is the true story of The Cat, The Myth, The Legend... The Boots. -- (C) Dreamworks/Paramount
    Quite a fun movie, not just for kids. The plot is fun there are quite a few little in jokes that all cat owners recognize. Like the chemistry between Antonio Bandaras and Salma Hayek. Normally, for voice overs all the actors do their roles individually and the soundtracks are later mixed together. But since Antonio and Salma have worked together so many times together Antonio asked if they could work together for this project and they were able to improvise a bit and they have great on screen chemistry. I saw the movie in 2D and don't feel as if I missed anything by not seeing it in 3D. I absolutely refuse to pay 3D prices or IMAX prices as I really don't think it is worth it. Really like the writers take on the classic fairy tales.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Puss in Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Quite a fun movie, not just for kids. The plot is fun there are quite a few little in jokes that all cat owners recognize.
    We like good animated films and we like kitties, so we're looking forward to this one. If it weren't for the east coast blizzard would have seen it this weekend. Thanks for the encouraging review!

I thought this was really cute. Definitely better than the last Shrek movie. And the 3d was really neat!

I really want to see this! Puss in Boots was always the highlight for me in Shrek movies.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Entertaining but not as good as we hoped. Our two kitties could be PNB and Miss Kitty. Really disliked Humpty Dumpty character.

I really enjoyed this movie.
    Very well done.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread