Colombiana - Google Search

In the action film "Colombiana", Cataleya, a young woman who has grown up to be an assassin after witnessing the murder of her parents as a child. Turning herself into a professional killer and working for her uncle, she remains focused on her ultimate goal: to hunt down and get revenge on the mobster responsible for her parents' deaths.
Better then I thought. Really liked the first 20 minutes where you see youn Cataleya as a very young school girl. This kid has tons of street smarts and watching her try to escape the thugs that killed her parents is gripping. I saw that Zoe Saldana had her own hair stylist, personal assistant and no one but two personal trainers per the cast list. I was thinking wow, arrogant actress, but you see that she works really hard to get herself in shape to do the intricate kills that she does. I know she is very slim but you can tell that what muscle she has is hard to do the acrobatics she does crawling through air vents etc.... but after that the movie is a standard shoot em up bang bang. There is a bit of a twist when she shows up at the head thugs house though that was funny. This was Eurocorp production and it looked like a joint European and Mexican film. I felt the ending was weak and stupid and was some of the plot line. But it is not that bad of a rainy afternoon matinee.