+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The Help

Re: The Help

I finished reading the book over the weekend and I can't wait to find a sitter to watch my girls so I can go see the movie with the hubby. He wants to see it also so can't go as a ladies night. I loved the book and normally hate watching book movies b/c hardly ever true to form but from what I hear people saying...it's the best book movie ever.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    ......I loved the book and normally hate watching book movies b/c hardly ever true to form but from what I hear people saying...it's the best book movie ever.
    I don't know if the best book/movie ever...Silence of the Lambs comes pretty darn close IMO....but I guarantee you won't be disappointed !!! It really is wonderful.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I just saw this movie today, and really, really, enjoyed it. I thought it was very true to the book in most ways, but obviously not everything could be included. I thought the acting was brilliant.
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345