+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie Sequel to HBO's "Rome"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Movie Sequel to HBO's "Rome"

Good news for fans of Vorenus and Pullo. Bruno Heller brings them back to us in a continuation of their story, tentatively titled Bona Dea. The following article contains a video interview with Kevin Kidd (Lucius Vorenus) about the new film, and about the series Rome.

HBO's Rome to Make Movie Comeback as Bona Dea | Heritage Key

I don't know if this is still in the works, but I hope so! This is one movie I will not wait to see.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Re: Movie Sequel to HBO's "Rome"

Thanks for the link! I hope it comes to fruition one day, but I don't feel too optimistic. They've been talking about this for years....ever since the show ended. I'd love to see it though. One of my all-time favorite shows. The first season of the show is probably one of the best seasons of any show ever.

BTW, it's Kevin McKidd
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread