+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lincoln Lawyer

Re: Lincoln Lawyer

I didn't realize this was out already, saw the peview yesterday when at Adjustment Bureau.

Just had to say I totally agree with above on MM being smarmy. Can I add smug and cocky? Walked out of theater within first half hour of Failure to Launch and also Fool's Gold before swearing never to see another movie with him in it again.

Which stinks because the book Lincoln Lawyer was good and I'd love to see the movie.

Although MM isn't my favorite actor, the movies I have enjoyed him in outweigh the bad: A Time to Kill, Contact, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Although I could agree with the smug and cocky demeanor and he strikes me as a guy who would be pretty weird in real life.

I'm not sure about this one, but I might give it a try on DVD. I have never read the book and it sounds like I might be better off that way for this film!

This movie was okay, but not spectacular. I have never read the books. Matthew M was really creepy to me as well, though he did pretty good. I missed Trace Adkins--who did he play?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    This movie was okay, but not spectacular. I have never read the books. Matthew M was really creepy to me as well, though he did pretty good. I missed Trace Adkins--who did he play?
    He was the main motorcycle guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12