+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tangled

Tangled

Quite a delightful Disney movie. A few songs but not too many. Disney of course excels at making animal strong characters in their movies. Pascal as Rupenzel's companion chameleon is classic. Loved Maximus the palace horse playing the good cop after the thief. Strong female lead with mommy issues we can all identify with. Both kids and adults can see this film.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Tangled

I went to see this with my 6 year old daughter today and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. The chameleon was cute, but I think Maximus definitely stole the show!
    In the scene where she first gets out of the tower, her glee was infectious! I also found myself tearing up more than once during this one. This is definitely the best Dinsey movie I have seen in quite a while!!

FORT Fogey

I took the two Grandmas and the two daughters to this today, and I thought it was one of the best animated filims I have seen in a long time. The characters were so well developed. I highly recommend to take the time off this Holiday and go see it. Well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;4116836;
    I went to see this with my 6 year old daughter today and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. The chameleon was cute, but I think Maximus definitely stole the show!
    In the scene where she first gets out of the tower, her glee was infectious! I also found myself tearing up more than once during this one. This is definitely the best Dinsey movie I have seen in quite a while!!
    Took my daughter yesterday for her birthday. I was shocked at how full the theater was. It has been out over a month and it was still almost full.

I agree, Maximus stole the show.

I loved the story and teared up myself. My daughter is still teasing me about that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread