+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Twilight: Breaking Dawn

Twilight: Breaking Dawn

The other covens have been cast!

'Breaking Dawn' Coven Casting - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) has been cast as Garret from the American Nomads. I love him!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Re: Twilight: Breaking Dawn

to Lee Pace.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4086189;
    The other covens have been cast!

'Breaking Dawn' Coven Casting - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) has been cast as Garret from the American Nomads. I love him!
    Thank you for the link--love the casting!! The guy who plays Benjamin is perrrrr-fect and the Romanian looks like he could play creepy well.

How exciting to have faces to put with the names.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Here we go again.....though we have a year before BD 1 is released. Great casting so far.

November 18, 2011 is the premiere date for part 1. Hope part 2 follows soon after.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

I want to start a Breaking Dawn Movie Spoilers and Speculations thread but I'm not sure where to do it.

Is there anyone out there who wants to sleuth out spoilers for the movies? Seems like all the fans are really against spoilers, but thought here at the FORT there might be some like me.

I have created an outline of all the scenes I think are in the movie, but I won't post it until I figure out where it is safe to post it and where people are interested in it.

Any suggestions? Is there enough interest here? Is there another website where people are sleuthig out the movie spoilers?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gardangels View Post
    I want to start a Breaking Dawn Movie Spoilers and Speculations thread but I'm not sure where to do it.

Is there anyone out there who wants to sleuth out spoilers for the movies? Seems like all the fans are really against spoilers, but thought here at the FORT there might be some like me.

I have created an outline of all the scenes I think are in the movie, but I won't post it until I figure out where it is safe to post it and where people are interested in it.

Any suggestions? Is there enough interest here? Is there another website where people are sleuthig out the movie spoilers?
    If I were you, I'd PM a Mod for confirmation but in other threads that discuss nonreality TV shows, spoilers are written with the spoiler tags around them by writing [spoiler] and then close it with a / after the first bracket [spoiler] so that you get a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    white line like this
    between them. This way it doesn't give anything away to those who don't want to know.

For me personally, I prefer not to read spoilers ahead of time for nonreality shows/movies but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed with spoiler tags around them.

I'd ask a Mod.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 05-14-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CCL

Well, I'd argue how many spoilers could there be considering it is based on a book that has been in print for a number of years.. But, then again, some people don't/haven't read the books and it wouldn't really harm anything to put stuff in spoiler tags as suggested by cantstopwatchin but considering the / should be at the beginning of the second bracket, not the first so [ spoiler] write spoiler(s) here [ /spoiler]. Just take out the spaces in the brackets when actually writing the spoilers.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

No spoilers/sleuthing threads for the Twilight movies. Just use spoiler tags. But we're not going to be on top of moderating for spoilers when the books have been in print a long time, so just be courteous and use your best judgment.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

You don't even have to type in the codes to make a spoiler tag. When you are replying in a thread there is a ready made tag for it. You just highlight the text you want in spoiler tags and then on the toolbar above ^^ the one on the bottom row at the very end (2 spaces to the right of the quote tag button) is the spoiler tag option. Just click it and it does it for you.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast