+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Twilight: Breaking Dawn

FORT Newbie

Re: Twilight: Breaking Dawn

The spoilers would be discussion of movie pics and interviews, piecing together what scenes from the book have made it to the movie and how the movie is different from the book. THere are a few discussion threads like this on fan sites, but they still don't seem open to really sleuthing it out. People only want to see certain pictures, so it's difficult to discuss only some of the information available.

Looks like there isn't alot of interest here either, although now I know how to post a spoiler. Ha ha.

We're not a Twilight fan site. We're a site to discuss reality television, and while it's fine for FORT members to discuss their favorite movies or books or other interests, we're not here to delve in depth into anything other than reality television.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    We're not a Twilight fan site. We're a site to discuss reality television, and while it's fine for FORT members to discuss their favorite movies or books or other interests, we're not here to delve in depth into anything other than reality television.

hepcat
    , if you are saying that with a straight face you must never have been a FORT LOST fan! I have never seen such in depth analysis of a show, and way more than I've seen for most of our reality shows!
    But back to the original question.... I don't think there's quite that level of interest in the Twilight series here (even though Stephanie M. is/was a FORT member back in the day ), but there has been a fair amount of discussion under both movies and books threads of the series. As long as you spoiler your spoilers I can't imagine anyone would object.

Just saw the full trailer and OMG!!!!! looks AWESOME!!!! They are supposed to show the full trailer at the MTV Awards tonight but saw it on another website. Not sure how to post links...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Yeah, saw the trailer over on MTV's site. Also check out the kiss RPatterson gave his werewolf rival.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I noticed yesterday that my local theater is already selling tickets to the midnight showing on the release date (Nov 18th). I am planning to go on a weekday during the week after opening weekend.

Fandango is already selling tickets for more than just the midnight shows. I am going with a bunch of girlfriends at 4:30 that Friday afternoon. And before you think I am crazy, there were already tickets sold to that show!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Fandango is already selling tickets for more than just the midnight shows. I am going with a bunch of girlfriends at 4:30 that Friday afternoon. And before you think I am crazy, there were already tickets sold to that show!
    *I* certainly don't think you are crazy! I'm really looking forward to this movie, I just detest watching movies in a crowded theater!

Just a few more days! Anyone making plans? I won't even try to get to it this weekend, but I think I may take next Wednesday off and kick off my Thanksgiving break early by going to see Breaking Dawn!!

So far the trailers look promising and I'm interested to see how they will incorporate the Volturi in this film since they didn't appear until the end of the book.

The only part I remember of them earlier in the book was reference to Alice sending them a wedding invitation (because they then sent Bella a wedding gift). I have seen from the previews that they do actually show this part - Aro receiving the wedding invitation. I agree with you, I will be interested to see if they make any other appearances in this movie.

+ Reply to Thread