+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4109304;
    Ha!
    I think I will wait for it to die down a bit. I just started rereading Deathly Hallows actually so might want to complete it before going.
    There's SO much that happens in Deathly Hallows that I agree that it will help if you read the book first. I'm leaving home to catch a morning showing now. Wearing my split shoulder top that shows my "HP" tattoo, and a crocheted scarf in Gryffindor's colors.

Yep, I'm a geek.

CCL

I've read Deathly Hallows (when it first came out); I'm just rereading it.
    Is the HP tattoo permanent?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have decided to take my kiddo to an early showing next Wednesday. Kids will be out of school that day, but I have had good luck in the past as long as we hit it early in the day. I am SO looking forward to it!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

We saw it earlier this morning. All I gotta say is "WICKED!"

But I'm sad we have to wait 'til July...I can't wait to see them both back to back!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Yes, the tattoo is permanent. It's my only one, so that's an indication of how much I love Harry Potter!

Hey CCL, if I come and visit you at Ottery St. Catchpole, can you introduce me to the Weasleys?

Just got back from the movie. It was AWESOME. Most of what they cut out didn't need to be included. There were a few things I would have liked to see, but nothing major.

Thumbs up, three cheers, and a HUGE pat on the back!!!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4109555;
    Yes, the tattoo is permanent. It's my only one, so that's an indication of how much I love Harry Potter!

Hey CCL, if I come and visit you at Ottery St. Catchpole, can you introduce me to the Weasleys?
    Sure thing!

I'm not going to see the movie until next week sometime. Ah well, the anticipation will build. For those who have seen it, can they spoiler post (or pm me) at what point in the plot the movie ends?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PM'd you the answer to your question.

I'm guessing that it will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when Dobby dies and Harry finally becomes serious about finding the Horcruxes

Am I right??

We've pre-ordered tickets for tomorrow afternoon. Worst time in the world to see it, but we are going with friends who have a very busy weekend and that is the only time they could manage. Oh well, as long as we have pre-ordered the tickets and get there early enough to get decent seats, I'm good.

Can't wait!!

I went to the 3 am Imax showing last night, and boy am I feeling it right now

Overall, I really enjoyed it and it is well worth seeing on IMAX. There were a few plot changes that did bother me slightly, but most of what was cut or changed I agreed with. I can not wait to see the final movie.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4109677;
    I'm guessing that it will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when Dobby dies and Harry finally becomes serious about finding the Horcruxes

Am I right??

We've pre-ordered tickets for tomorrow afternoon. Worst time in the world to see it, but we are going with friends who have a very busy weekend and that is the only time they could manage. Oh well, as long as we have pre-ordered the tickets and get there early enough to get decent seats, I'm good.

Can't wait!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    You're right at where they left off, sweetpea.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread