+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legion

Legion

Don't bother going to see this. Rent it if you must. With all the good holiday flicks out there, It's Complicated, Sherlock Holmes, Avatar etc... there is plenty to see that is worth your hard earned money. I was looking for mindless action film but this was not even that. The only scene worth watching is the two archangels, Michael and Gabriel, fighting each other. I liked how Gabriel used his wings to shield himself and as part of his fighting arsenal. That was really imaginative. Otherwise this movie belongs on SyFy channel's Saturday night movie lineup.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3806828;
    Don't bother going to see this. Rent it if you must. With all the good holiday flicks out there, It's Complicated, Sherlock Holmes, Avatar etc... there is plenty to see that is worth your hard earned money. I was looking for mindless action film but this was not even that. The only scene worth watching is the two archangels, Michael and Gabriel, fighting each other. I liked how Gabriel used his wings to shield himself and as part of his fighting arsenal. That was really imaginative. Otherwise this movie belongs on SyFy channel's Saturday night movie lineup.
    Completely agree. A waste of money. I laughed during several scenes because of the hideous acting and storyline.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread